41

-MOMO-

"Go back to your room Sana" I said. She's sitting at the carpet while typing something on her phone "Why don't you wanna go back to your room?"

"I'm afraid of ghost" she mumbled. She continued to type and tried to call someone.

"I miss Tzuyu"

"Eh? For real?"

"She's not answering my calls. We haven't seen each other for two days. I miss her"

"She's filming something. Maybe there's no signal there Sana"

"Her phone is ringing. There's no signal there" she said. She flooded Tzuyu with 'I miss you' messages. It feels like she wants to throw her phone. Hahaha.

"So you accepted a new project?" I asked and she immediately turn her attention to me.

"Yes"

"Tzuyu was okay with it?"

"I don't know" she answered. Her phone beeped and she immediately opened the message.

"Damn. I though it's Tzuyu" she threw her phone and grab her jacket on the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Company"

-SANA-

It's almost 5PM here and the road is not yet dark. I decided to walk alone because some of our friends are busy. I asked Momo to come with me but she wants to sleep early.

I'm finally here at JYP Entertainment and I noticed that there's a lot of people inside the company. I walked inside JYP's office and I bowed immediately as soon as I saw him.

"It's been awhile Sana. How are you?"

"I'm perfectly fine" I said.

He said he wants to hear my voice. Not that I'm boastful but I can actually sing. Tzuyu said my voice sounds good.

He taught me some notes and tune and I tried to follow it. After doing that, he recommended me to take voice lessons to improve my skill.

Do I really need to take this?

I stayed there talking with random people. Some old friends finally debuted and I'm so happy for them. I didn't notice the time and it's now dark. I'm afraid to walk alone.

Shit

I left my phone cause I threw it inside Momo's room awhile ago. I'm so dumb.

"Sana" a familiar voice said. I look up to see who is it. He immediately hugged me. I pushed him a little bit that made him stare at me.

"What's wrong? You used to like this before" he said with a disappointed face.

"Sorry Wonpil but everything is different now"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we're idols now. You can't just easily hug me like that on public"

"Thank you for accepting it" he said. I miss this guy.

Wonpil is my childhood bestfriend. We are so close and he's been courting me for 5 years. We don't have a relationship but we treat each other as a couple before. I promised that I will give my 'yes' after his debut but it turns out that I fell in love with someone else. I didn't mention anything from my past because I decided to focus on my work when I landed here in Seoul.

"Aren't you happy?"

"I'm happy for you Wonpil" I said while staring directly to his eyes.

"So what happened to us?" He asked that made me think a lot of things.