33

-TZUYU-

Time flies by so fast. Another day of filming. Still don't have enough sleep. I'm glad we can easily shot the given scene. We're almost done.

"I will go back to Taiwan tomorrow" my brother said while sipping his tea.

"Okay"

"Do you want to go home? Come on. It's holiday"

"Are you crazy?"

"I'm not crazy. I just want you to go home with me"

"After hearing the words ungrateful child, useless child, got nothing but popularity, a failure? Do you really think I will go home?"

"She only said that because you don't want to go home. You are lucky enough that you got all her attention. While me? I'm just a son from another man"

"And you are lucky enough that she allowed you to come here and do whatever you want. Got all her attention? The day after the accident, where is she? It's not always like that Jun" I exclaimed.

"Tzuyu?"

"Go home and take good care of yourself for Mom" I said before leaving.

I went straight to the tent and drink some water. I sat on the chair thinking nothing. Staring blankly on my reflection. I'm so tired and exhausted. I feel terrible like there's a heavy weight on my chest but I can't cry. I have a thousand things to say but I can't say it. I'm so weak but I want to keep my image strong. It's true that when we don’t know who to hate, we hate ourselves.

I smiled the moment I saw Sana's reflection in the mirror.

"Guess who?" she used a deep voice and asked me who is it. Stupid Sana, I saw her in the mirror.

"I don't know. Who's this?" I teased as I held her hand on my eyes.

"Yaaaah! You don't know me?"

"My babygay" I said and she whined.

"Correction, girl. Are you tired?" She asked.

Yes I am but you and the eonnies always give me strength to keep moving. Plus my fans

"No. Why?"

"Nothing. I just want you to sing a song for me"

"I'm sorry. I can't"

"Why? I saw a video of you singing a song for Mina. But I guess that's Minari right? You are singing a song for Minari. It's so cute"

"Because I don't want to sing anymore. I'm really sorry"

"It's okay. I understand" she said but I know she's disappointed. Her gaze remained fixated on my eyes. She stayed quiet and we stayed on the same position for a few minutes.

"Are we officially together?" she asked seriously "We said I love you to each other few weeks. Can we call that official?"

"I think so" I said and she nodded her head.

"I'm going to sleep hehe I'm so sleepy" she said and laid on the sofa. She closed her eyes and I watch her sleep.

"What's up?" Chaeyoung asked as she walk towards me.

"Let's go outside" I said and drag her with me.

"Why?"

"Can you help me surprise Sana?"