46

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Tuzyu don't even know what's happening. Sana's parents suddenly came here and that Wonpil guy was smiling from ear to ear. He's sitting beside Sana and Tzuyu was sitting on his left.

"What drinks do you want honey?" Sana's mom asked to Tzuyu.

"Just a glass of water. Thank you" she replied.

"What's your name again? Tzu-yu?" Sana's dad asked. He pronounced her name as Juyu.

"It's Tzuyu pronounced as Juwi or Chewy" Sana answered the question.

"Nice name" her Mom mumbled.

"Son, what's the plan?" Her dad chuckled. "You should marry my daughter as soon as possible" his dad mumbled. He was just joking around but Tzuyu's intense stare made Wonpil smile more.

"If Sana will let me marry her" he said and put his hand on Sana's shoulder. Sana moved and pretend to tie her shoe lace.

"Too early to talk about marriage Dad"

"I know it will happen. I just want to make sure Sana will date a guy. I saw a lot of rumors that she's into girls"

"I will date whoever I want Dad" Sana responded. Tzuyu was just eating at the corner while listening to their conversation.

"A man is for a woman and a woman is for a man. Remember that Sana" her Mom added.

"Love has no boundaries" Sana replied

"Are you trying to say you're dating a woman Sana?" Her Mom's eyebrows furrowed. Sana doesn't know what to answer as she stared at her Mom's face. She looks mad with Sana reply.

"*cough* Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom" Tzuyu said. Sana stared at her back as she walks away.

"Answer me Sana" her Mom snapped.

"No Mom"

"Then why are you always with that girl? I saw a lot of news about you two. I know she's your partner on that drama but Sana, please clear your mind. I don't want to hear anything like that. Is that clear?"

"They are just very close Mrs. Minatozaki. Sana is mine after all" Wonpil declared.

"I really like you son" Sana's dad stated as he offer his right hand to Wonpil and make a clap with him.

"Are you officially together?" Her Mom asked.

"No. I'm not dating anyone" Sana quickly said. Tzuyu came back and Sana's mom smiled at her.

"I'm sorry. I have an urgent schedule. I have to go now. Thank you for the food" Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu" Sana mumbled and Tzuyu just casually smiled at her. "I'll go now" she said before exiting the restaurant.

Jun came to pick her up. Her manager told her that she needs to attend the awards show tonight. It's already 1:32PM and the red carpet ceremony will start at 3PM. The awarding ceremony will be held at 8

To : my tzutzu
What's your urgent schedule?

Sana texted her but Tzuyu didn't reply. Sana can't stay still on her chair while her parents can't stop talking about her and Wonpil. Sana went outside to call her.

Wonpil saw something that caught his attention. He saw a phone on the ground in front of the washroom. He opened it and it was Tzuyu's phone. Sana was calling her and Wonpil ended the call.

"Mom and Dad, my manager is calling me. I need to go back at the company" she said. All of them stood and gave Sana a hug.

"We miss you so much" they said. "We will stay here atleast 3 to 5 days. Call us when you're not busy. We will just chill around SoKor"

"Thank you for visiting me. Enjoy your vacation" she said and kissed their cheeks.

"Wonpil, please take care of my daughter. You know she's quite immature and clumsy" her Mom chuckled

"I will. She's quite immature and clumsy but I love her" he replied. Her parents giggled and tapped Wonpil's shoulder.

Sana immediately walks away as she bid her goodbye to her parents. Wonpil followed her. She badly want to slap Wonpil's face right now but she's afraid someone will capture them from afar and create a controversy.

"Please stop following me"

"Your parents asked me to take care of you. I will accompany you"

"How dare you act like a good man in front of my parents? Boo! Go away. Leave me alone" she shouted

"I'll leave you but I will tell your parents that you're in a relationship with Chou Tzuyu"

She can't hold it anymore. She just ran away to hold back her anger towards Wonpil. Sana stayed at the small gig room of the company. Tzuyu used to stay there before. Sana is worried about Tzuyu since her parents keep on mumbling nonsense words awhile ago.

To : my tzutzu
Please answer my call

Her phone rang and it was Jun calling her.

"Hello Jun"

("Where are you?")

"JYP Building. Why?"

("Tzuyu didn't inform you that she will attend ZBS Drama Awards tonight?")

"Awarding show tonight?"

("Yup. The red carpet will start in an hour")

"Why isn't she answering my calls?"

("She lost her phone. I'll try to find it. She told me not to disturb you but ya know I'm a good brother. You should change now and we'll go there")

"You will not attend the ceremony?"

("Well apparently I should attend the ceremony too but I think it'll be better if I watch the awarding show like a fan ")

"Do you have a ticket?"

"Ofcourse Sana. Hahaha"

"Thanks Jun"

("No problemo. Ciao")

Sana understands why Tzuyu doesn't want to disturb her. Knowing Tzuyu, she will just say it's alright even though it's not. She wants to say sorry about the action and words of her parents. She wants to say sorry that she can't introduce Tzuyu to her parents.