54

-THIRD PERSON POV-

After sleeping for few hours, Tzuyu woke up and she's clueless. Jun gave Tzuyu a cup of coffee and he's now watching her intently. Looks like she's now sober

"Explain" he simply said with a
low tone.

"Can you drop me at the dorm?"

Jun immediately stood up to start the engine of his car. Tzuyu sat on the passenger's seat, sitting quietly while staring outside.

"What happened?"

"I don't know" Tzuyu said. Jun didn't bother to ask a question again.

Tzuyu knows there's something very off about that person awhile ago. It is a strange feeling.

Tzuyu opened her phone and saw 100+ messages from her friends.

"Shit" she mumbled and hit the cellphone on her head. She can't stop cursing herself.

"How come I forgot her special day?" she exclaimed. Almost tearing up.

"I know Sana will understand your hectic schedule" Jun said trying to calm Tzuyu down.

"That's not the point" she said and immediately dialed Sana's number. The older one didn't answer the phone call. Tzuyu's head is aching that's why she took a nap for awhile.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the dorm. Tzuyu immediately ran inside the dorm. Jun stayed on the car to watch her sister. He roamed his eyes around and stayed for awhile.

"If ever I find out someone who will hurt you, I'm going to beat their ass" Jun said before he drive away.

Tzuyu entered to their room and saw Sana sleeping on the bed while hugging the dog plushie. It's 2AM already and Sana's birthday was completely done.

She lied down on the bed as she lean her body closer to Sana before wrapping her arms around her, squishing it tightly and whispered, "I'm sorry"

Sana woke up and didn't say a single word. She roughly pressed her lips up against Tzuyu's in a harsh demanding kiss.

Tzuyu pulled out the kiss because she noticed Sana's red puffy eyes. Now she's feeling guilty even more.

"I'm sorry. Belated happy birthday baby. I'm really sorry"

Sana throw a weak smile at her.

"It's okay. Let's sleep. You need to rest" Sana said cupping Tzuyu's face.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise" Tzuyu said and kiss her softly. They hug each all night long.

-MOMO-

"Dahyun-ah, stay with me. I don't want to see a ghost"

"Stop with this ghost thing Momo. I'm also scared" she exclaimed.

"Minari's ghost talked to me. Her voice is different, her body proportion, and her face is kinda different. Ah, this is driving me crazy"

"I'm jealous. You mentioned her name again"

"I'm sorry babe. This is creeping me out" I said and put my arms around her neck. I kissed her cheeks.

"Son Chaeyoung!" I shouted.

"What?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm following Mina"

"Mina? Are you crazy? She's at the company" Dahyun replied.

"OMOGOSH. THE GHOST! THE GHOST IS HERE" I said and hugged Dahyun. She pushed me a little bit cause I'm squeezing her.

"Are you crazy?" Chaeyoung asked before she walk away.

"You act like you don't want to see Minari's ghost" Dahyun said with an annoyed voice.

I zip my mouth the moment I saw Sana and Tzuyu walking together. Tzuyu ordered their food and Sana sat in front of me.

"Just keep on talking Momo" Dahyun said.

"What is it?" Sana asked.

"She saw a ghost and that's Minari. She even talked to her" Dahyun said while poking me

"I saw her in Busan too but she faded right away"

"Stop. Tzuyu is coming" I said. Tzuyu sat beside Sana.

"Where are you last night?" I asked.

"Momo" Sana said while glaring at me. Tsk she cried a lot with me last night and now she's here defending her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu. Momo is kinda crazy for the past few days. I hope you understand" Dahyun said and drag me away from them.

-CHAEYOUNG-

Dahyun is right, Mina is at the company.

"Why are you so weird Chaeng?"

"Do you have the same voice with Minari?"

"We almost got the same voice. Why?"

"How about body proportion? The shape of your face? Is it the same?"

"I guess so"

I sat beside her and put my hand on my chin.

What if Minari is alive? Oh gosh. Momo should stop talking about Minari.

"I suddenly miss my twin. We should visit her nextime"

"Sure" I said and saw Wonpil smiling at me before he walks away. I didn't smile back. Why does he loves to smile like that? I don't know why it feels like I want to punch his face.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"The photos are so clear. I'm so proud" Wonpil said while stretching.

"You will send this to her?" She asked.

"Yes Minari" he said emphasizing her name. The girl just looked away.

"Even the audio that I recorded?"

"Everything"

-
So late

I published a new story entitled I'm A Cupid. Read it if you want.