73.5

"Can I have this dance?" Tzuyu asked while offering her hand to Sana.

"You're here" Sana said and quickly held Tzuyu's hand.

"Ofcourse. I don't want to see you sitting alone on your chair while watching other couples in the middle of the dance floor" she said while they're walking in the middle.

The music started to play, it's Beautiful In White by Westlife.

"I requested this song cause you looked so beautiful in white" Tzuyu said as she put her hand around Sana's waist.

"Thank you. How long have been here?" Sana asked.

"Secret" Tzuyu said while smiling. She's also wearing a formal white top and a white slacks with high heels on.

"Sorry if your escort is late" Tzuyu joked around as she grasped Sana closer. They stared at each other's eyes, hold onto each other firmly, swaying to the music like no one's around.

"Thank you Sana" Tzuyu suddenly said.

"For what?"

"You're really special to me. Thank you for staying in my life Sana. 2 years was quite long and you're still here. I can't believe you kneeled down and pleaded for me at the airport before. I promise I will also kneel down for you in a good way"

Sana just gave her a tight embrace. Listening to her heartbeat while still dancing in the middle. Other people slowly exiting the dance floor as they saw the two having their own moment in the middle. They turned off the lights and gave the spotlight to Sana and Tzuyu.

"Thank you for loving me"

"Don't say thank you" Sana said

"Why?"

"It feels like this is the end. It feels like this is the last time. Don't say it like this Tzuyu"

"What if this is the last time?" Tzuyu asked seriously that made Sana looked at her.

"Don't joke something like that"

"What if this is the last time Sana?" Tzuyu asked again.

"I have completely fallen for you Tzuyu. I'll go crazy if this is the last time"

"I love you so much Sana" Tzuyu said before their lips met in a gentle kiss. Tzuyu just hug Sana so tight.

"I want to keep this but I already promised that I will share everything to you"

"What is it Tzu? Tell me"

"Someone sent me a death threat" she whispered.