39

-TZUYU-

Currently enjoying the bonfire outside the house. They are singing random songs and I'm just here sitting at the corner.

"Tzuyu should sing the next line" Mina eonnie suggested. I quickly shook my head cause I don't want to sing.

"Come on Chou Tzu" Momo eonnie said while giving the fake microphone.

"Don't force my tzutzu to sing" Sana said as she take the fake microphone on Momo's hand.

"I'll sing that line for her" she said while smiling at me.

"jal jayo uri kkumsogeseo dashi mannayo" she sang the line and all of them clapped their hands.

"Your voice sounds great" I whispered.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"AHHHH I'M SO DONE WITH ALL THE COUPLES HERE" Jihyo suddenly shouted. She stood up and crossed her arms.

"I can be your partner for awhile Jihyo" Elkie said.

"No. I'm loyal" she exclaimed.

They continued to sing while eating the marshmallows on the stick.

"Can we have a unit Momo? I want to debut as a rapper" Dahyun said and she started rapping while dabbing nonstop.

"Sure. Why not?" She said with a cute face rubbing her hands on Dahyun's face.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE" Jihyo bitterly walked out but she came back with a brochure on her hand.

"Let's go to this festival tomorrow. It's the last day of vacation"

"No. We will not go out as a whole. I want to go out with Nayeon tomorrow. I will celebrate my birthday even though it's late" Jeongyeon said. Nayeon was smiling from ear to ear.

"Well same. I will go out with Dahyunnie"

"THEN I WILL GO ALONE" Jihyo eonnie said.

"Let's sleep now" all of us went inside and entered our room. 3MIX is sharing a room while the others got their own room with their partners. Same as me and Sana.

We laid on the bed and cuddled. She can't stop singing random songs not until someone called her again.

"You should answer that call. Maybe it's important" I suggested

"I want nobody nobody but tzu" she suddenly said. "Can we sleep now? Let's turn off the lights"

"Are you sure about that? It's okay. I can sleep with lights on"

"Just hug me and I'm okay" she said. I turned off the lights and she seemed calm in the dark with me.

"Baby good night. Jal jayo" she whispered. I tried to close my eyes and catch my sleep but this insomnia is getting worse day by day.

"You're still awake?" she asked.

I didn't answer her cause I don't want her to worry about me.

"I know you're still awake Tzuyu. Do you want sleep here. I mean..."

"Goodnight Sana"