42

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Tzuyu was almost at JYPE dorm. She turned around to see if Sana was following her and she was quite disappointed that Sana isn't around.

She took a cab and decided to go at the cemetery. As soon as she got there, she greeted Minari's grave with a smile on her face. She sat down placing her hands on her knees as she breaths in to calm herself down.

"I'm sorry, I didn't visit you for a long time" she whispered as she touch the name written on the grave.

She seriously worry about a lot of things way too much. She opened her phone and she saw a lot of news about the incident awhile ago. Someone took a video and people are now bashing her for intentionally throwing the noodles on Wonpil's shirt. There's also dating rumors about Sana and Wonpil. She smiled bitterly as she reads the comments, they are so harsh and rude.

She decided to call Mina because she wants someone to talk to. Mina answered the phone call right away.

"Are you busy? Can I talk to you?" Tzuyu asked

"Sure Tzuyu but not now. Chaeyoung is sick so I need to take care of her" Mina replied.

"Okay. Tell Chaeyoung to get well soon" she said and ended the call.

She was quite sad that Mina is now choosing someone over her. The 'one call away Mina' is now gone and now she needs to keep her problems to herself.

Sana and Tzuyu will film something tomorrow. It's already 12:02PM and the shoot will start at 4AM. Tzuyu decided to stay at the cemetery and take a taxi to the shooting place.

Sana stayed at the convenience store until 3AM. She types something on her phone and will delete it right away. She wants to text Tzuyu but her pride doesn't want to. She knows to herself that she didn't do anything wrong.

Someone suddenly sat infront of her and she saw Jun. Jun waved his hand in front of Sana's face.

"What are you doing here?" Jun asked. Sana didn't answer him. She just stared at him until he spoke again.

"I know I'm handsome" he said.

"You look like Tzuyu" Sana said. She doesn't know why she's now questioning herself why she fell in love with a girl.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't you ever think about it" Jun said while crossing his arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Sana answered. She stood up and Jun grab her hand. Jum immediately removed it and Sana couldn't help but to stare at him. She closed her eyes and turned around.

"Where are you going?" Jun asked.

"Namsan tower" Sana said. They will shoot something at Namsan tower.

"You can come with me" Jun suggested.

"You don't have a scene there" Sana said.

"I will just watch" He said as he stood up. Sana decided to go with since she doesn't know how to go there.

Sana sat at the back. They stayed quiet inside and Jun suddenly parked the car in a dark place.

A tall girl sat on the passenger's seat and then Jun started the engine. Tzuyu stared at the mirror infront of her. Their eyes met and they quickly avoided each other's gaze.

"I told you, I can go alone" Tzuyu said. Her original plan was to take a taxi but Jun insisted to pick her up. She doesn't know that Sana was there.

"Don't you dare stay at the cemetery again" Jun said in a serious tone. Sana was just listening at the back.

'So Tzuyu visited Minari again' Sana said to herself. She doesn't know why she's jealous with a dead girl.

The three of them stayed quiet and Jun suddenly played a song. It was Tzuyu singing. Tzuyu immediately turned it off.

"You don't want me to hear your singing voice?" Sana asked.

"I don't want to hear the song" Tzuyu answered in a cold tone.

"I have some sweet chocolates and candies on my bag. Do you want some?" Jun said while turning his head to Sana and Tzuyu.

"No thanks" Tzuyu and Sana said in unison.

Sana's phone rang and Tzuyu noticed it. Jun just shrugged his shoulders while driving.

"You should answer that. Seems like he loves to call you" Tzuyu said that made Sana look at her.

"It's my Mom" Sana answered.

After few mintues, they finally reached Namsan Tower. The director and the crew stood up as they saw the three walking towards them.

Everything was settled and they are now reading their scripts. Tzuyu just furrowed her eyebrows while reading the script. It's a sweet scene just like what they did at Busan Tower.

They changed their clothes and they are now standing at the middle. They treat each other as dead air. No one wants to talk until the director clap his hand to get their attention.

"So you're going to stand there?" The director asked. "Fix yourself" he added.

The camera started to roll and they are now holding the padlock. Their hands touched and Tzuyu was just staring at the padlock while Sana can't even step a little bit closer to Tzuyu.

"CUT" the director shouted. He stood up to fix their position. He put Tzuyu's hand on Sana's waist and pulled them closer.

"You're both girls and it's just for work. You don't need to feel awkward with each other" The director said before returning to his seat.

They took the scene for almost 7 times already. It was just a short scene but they can't act it properly.

"The sun is rising and we're still here. If you have any problems in life, please don't bring it here. I don't like to see artist who lack professionalism and not passionate with their work" the director said. The two tried to act the scene properly. They finally succeeded and bowed at the crew and director to apologize.

~
Uh what happened? 😂