7

-TZUYU-

I woke up groggily as I heard my phone ringing. I'm glad I slept properly last night. The sleeping pill seems good to me even the lights was on. I can't sleep at night with bright lights. Everyone knows that even my fans because I said it in an interview before.

I picked up and see who's the caller, its my manager.

["Hello"]

"What's up?"

["Check your schedules. I already sent it to you"] She said and turned off the phonecall.

Day1 - Meeting the cast
Day2 - Script reading
Day3 - Jacket Photoshoot
Day4 - Interview

and goes on and on and on. What a heavy month for me.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. My face looks fine than the other day cause I got a nice sleep last night. I applied something on my face and did my daily routine.

I went out to the bathroom and saw Sana with a shocked face.

"Yah you scared me" she said and run inside the bathroom.

"Are you going to poop again?" I teased her. I don't like to feel any awkwardness with her since she will be my roommate until the shooting was done.

"Just a pee" she said and went back to her bed. She covered her whole face with a blanket.

"We got a schedule today" I said and she immediately sat on her bed.

"I'm so sleepy" she pouted and went back to her position.

"Let's eat downstairs" I said but she's not answering me.

I opened the blanket on her face and found out that she's really sleeping. I don't want to wake her up but our schedule today is really important.

"Wake up" 

I guess she's really sleepy. I left our room and went downstairs. I saw 3MIX and Momo eating breakfast in the middle.

"Tzuyuuuuuu!" Someone shouted my name and it was Dahyun.

Dahyun was also a close friend of mine. She's really busy with some stuffs and we barely hang out and talk to each other when Chaeyoung left us. I don't know but she's not close to Momo or Mina. She doesn't want to hang out with me when I'm with them.

"Dubu" I said as I walk towards her. She widely opened her arms and smiled at me like an idiot.

"Don't you miss your tofu friend?" I shook my head and she hugged me tight. She always do this whenever she sees me.

"Do you want to join their table?" I asked and pointed at 3MIX and Momo's table. She stared at their place and shook her head. She quickly drag me to the other table, far away from them.

We both ordered our food and sat on the chair. We opened a topic and talked about a lot of things

"Chaeyoung contacted me last month" she said while drinking her milk.

"Really?" she nodded.

I don't know but I feel like Chaeyoung is mad at me. I am more close to Chaeyoung than Dahyun but she didn't contact me. I'm kinda jealous. 

"She said she will comeback once she got the strength to face that person. I don't know that person though. I'm really curious" 

Who the heck is that person? I didn't do anything bad to Chaeyoung. I swear, if she's mad at me, I'm gonna hate myself for not knowing it. I'm really curious who is that person who cause her to leave this country.

We ate our food while Dahyun decided to go on live on her vlive channel. She named her vlive video 'To-Tzu' Tofu&Tzuyu

"oh wow 500 viewers in a second. You're really popular Chou Tzuyu" she laughed while waving at the camera. I waved at the camera too. There are a lots of comments about my upcoming drama.

"Oh no. The director was still discussing about the drama. I'm still waiting for the confirmation of my role" Dahyun answered the question if she's part of my upcoming drama.

"You will got a role on that drama?" I asked. The director didn't discuss anything about it.  

"Maybe" she chuckled.

While waving at the camera, I saw Sana walking downstairs with eyes closed. Is she really that sleepy? I thought she got a nice sleep since the lights were on. 

"Everyone, do you want to meet Minatozaki Sana? She's right there walking like a zombie" Dahyun said on live while focusing her camera to Sana whose currently walking towards us.

She sat beside me. She stared at Dahyun's camera.

"What's that?" She asked while pointing the phone.

"Its a live video" I said and she quickly covered her face. Dahyun laughed at her action.

"So cute" Dahyun smiled at her. She focused her camera again to Sana while saying "this is Sana. She's really cute right?"

That's not even cute. She just covered her face.

I took the phone on Dahyun's hand and waved at the camera.

"Everyone, eat your breakfast well. Have a nice day" I said and ended the video. Dahyun keep on murmuring that I am rude.

"You should've let me talk and say goodbye to my fans before ending the live video Chou tzuyu" she said while crossing her arms.

"My bad. 'Cause I did something wrong, I'll pay for the food" I said and she gave me a thumbs up

"Yeah you should" she said and jokingly flips her hair while walking out.

"She's cute" Sana said while watching Dahyun walks away from our place.

Why do I keep on hearing the word 'cute' today? Its so annoying.

I went to the cashier and paid our food. I ordered pancake and milk for Sana because i'm nice.

I sat down on the chair and gave her the pancake. I snap my finger in front of her because she's spacing out.

"I don't drink milk in the morning" she said

"Who said that this is for you?" I replied while drinking the milk. I don't like to drink milk in the morning too.

"Is this a date?" Jeongyeon eonnie said while walking towards our table.

"You're drinking milk in the morning Tzuyu? I thought y---"

"I started to drink milk every morning last month Jihyo eonnie" i said cutting her last word. She nodded as sign that she believed what I said. They know lying is not my thing.

"You don't want to join our table?" Momo eonnie asked Sana.

"Tzuyu was with Dahyun awhile ago. I joined their table because I didn't know you're here" Sana answered and Momo eonnie nodded. She's actually avoiding my presence

Does she hate me that much?

Well, I don't blame her for hating me. If I am on her position, I will hate that person too.

I grab Sana's hands the moment she finished her food. I drag her with me cause I don't like to feel the tension there. They were all quiet and that's actually awkward. Sana keep on asking and talking. She can't keep her mouth shut. I can't stand it

"We got a schedule today and were actually 30 minutes late" I said and we both run to our room.

————
A/N : I'll update the next chapter after my finals. Thank you for reading this ❤