74

-SANA-

"I'm sleepy" I said as I lay down on the floor.

Tonight will be my first concert and I'm practicing so hard to make my performance perfect.

"Tzuyu" I saw her at the door and quickly stood up.

"Sup coconut?" She said that coconut again.

"Why are you calling me coconut?"

"My mouth wants to call you coconut" she said as she wipe my sweat using her handkerchief.

"Can we perform something tonight?" She asked.

"I won't let you go on stage Tzuyu. It's dangerous since someone sent you a death threat" I exclaimed.

"Just one song" she insisted. I don't know if I will allow her to watch my concert either.

"No"

"Pretty please?" She said with her puppy eyes. She's so cute.

NO.SANA.YOU.WILL.NOT.AGREE

"Pleaaaase" she said with her aegyo voice. I can't help it, she rarely do this kind of thing. She's too cute to handle.

"No Tzuyu" I said. I saw how disappointed her face is.

"No?" she asked

"What else can I do? Fine. Just one song" I said and she hugged me so tight.

"You're really the best Sana-ssi"

"Coconut to Sana-ssi. I can't believe you" I said. I didn't notice that she plug her earphones on.

"What song do you want?" She asked as she slowly walked towards me. She pulled me on the sofa and rested her head on my shoulder. She became so clingy for the past few days.

"I don't know. You should choose the song" I said and she kissed my cheek.

"I really love your cheeks" she said as she point my cheeks. "This cheeks is mine"

She started to point other parts of my body and keep on mouthing Mine

"I'm all yours" I mumbled "Tzu"

"Hmm?"

"You've changed a lot" I said

"I'm still the same Tzuyu that you know" she defended.

"No... I mean the way you treat me. You're so cold before, I didn't know you will turn into a soft baby"

"Oh well yeah. It's all because of you" she shyly said.

"Are you blushing?" I asked and she covered her face.

"Hell nah" she said and I just chuckled.

"So what song did you choose?"

"I'm not a soft baby. I chose a Versace On The Floor by Bruno Mars"

"Do you want to burn the stage with me?" I asked

"Hell yeah" she replied.

"Then we'll practice it later. I still want to talk to you" I said and wrap my arms around her.

"What do you want to know?" she asked.

"About that Mingyu guy. Did you fall in love with him before?"