9

-CHAEYOUNG-

I took a deep breath the moment I stepped down on the plane. My hand is freezing and my heart is beating so fast. I'm ready to face her.

I'm ready to face everyone especially Myoui Mina

I didn't tell anyone that I will comeback today. I called Dahyun last month because I miss them so much. I didn't call Tzuyu because I'm kinda jealous. No, I'm literally jealous. I envy her so much. Everyone loves her.

I'm such a bad friend. She didn't do anything but she stole my girl. I can't win over her.

I guess there are certain people who are not meant to fit in your life, no matter how much you want them to be. But who knows?

I immediately went inside the van and traveled the meeting place of the cast. I signed the contract because I want to do it. I want to go back to the place where I truly belong.

The moment I landed my feet, I froze for a moment. I don't know what to do. Two years was long enough to make everything awkward.

I sat down on the chair, I'm glad I'm early enough to make myself comfortable. After 30 Minutes, a loud noise and sounds of camera was heard. Bright lights flashing from the outside. I guess they're already here. I saw Tzuyu and Dahyun entered the room. I immediately went outside.

I thought I'm ready to face them? Dang it. After few minutes, I saw a girl sitting near the open field. I went towards her.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I said and she stared at me. I know her

She trended last time when Tzuyu held her hand and covered her face. I saw the news online.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung" I said and held my hand.

"Minatozaki Sana" she replied.

After short conversation, I went inside with her. I saw Tzuyu and Dahyun with a shocked face. I tried to smile at them but I felt shy so I did not intend to do it.

After meeting all the cast, we bowed and took a group photo.

Should I talk to them?

Yes I should.

I saw them pushing each other. I smiled watching them do that. They saw me smiling at them and they don't know what to react.

I run and immediately hugged them. I don't usually cry but I felt my tears flowing down on my face. Why do I feel so emotional?

I felt sorry for leaving them behind. I'm really happy seeing how successful they are right now.

Dahyun started crying. She burst out in tears. Tzuyu was just teary eyed but I know she felt the same way. We hugged for a long time. We don't want to let go each other's arms.

"I think I need some popcorn" someone said while watching us having an emotional reunion.

"You should buy one" Tzuyu said and we all chuckled. Still savage

Sana eonnie pouted. Tzuyu laughed at her and patted her shoulders.

"I'll tell Mina eonnie that you're back" Tzuyu said happily and my heart skipped a beat.

"No!" I said in a loud tone and they were quite shocked. What the! Son Chaeyoung!

"I mean I'm gonna surprise them too" I said awkwardly and they all nodded.

"Sana, Momo eonnie said your mom will visit you today" Tzuyu said to Sana eonnie.

"I'll go now then. See you around" Sana smiled at us and Tzuyu followed her outside.

"They are close? Do you think Tzuyu likes Sana?" I asked Dahyun while watching Tzuyu and Sana's back fades away.

"I don't know. But I feel like Tzuyu and Mina were in a secret relationship. Tzuyu said they were just friends but I don't think so" Mentioning Mina makes my heart beats fast like...okay. Talking about Tzuyu and Mina again.

But I don't think they were in a secret relationship. Tzuyu loves someone else.

"Why do you love to tease me?" I said bitterly. She knows that I like Mina before. She knows how broken hearted I am when I left the country. She knows everything but I asked her to pretend not to know it. To be fair, I didn't contact her for 2 years. I only contacted her last month and made me realize that I should comeback.

Our love for one person might fade, but friendship should never end. I will not waste my time being emo with nothing.

"I'm not teasing you. Facts only" she laughed and I jokingly hit her. Such a tease.

Tzuyu suddenly came in. I thought she already left the place. Tzuyu looks okay now. She looks alright than the last time I saw her. I'm glad she survived from her tragic past.

"What fact?" She asked and sat beside me. I miss this girl so much. I felt bad for leaving. I know she needs a friend that time.

"That she's still smol. Uh gotta go. I still got other schedule today" Dahyun laughed awkwardly and waved goodbye.

"How are you?" She asked after Dahyun left us.

"I should be the one asking you that Tzuyu. How are you? Are you alright now?" She smiled at me. I feel like a knife just freaking stab my chest.

"I'm more than alright Chaeyoung" She said she's alright but her eyes says no.

"I didn't know you can lie now" she stared at me for a moment.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a bad friend" the only words came in my mouth after a few seconds. I hugged her and she hug me back.

"You don't need to say sorry Chaeng. I'm glad that you're back" she patted my back.

"It's true. You're still smol" she laughed

"Yaah you still got that Yoda ears" I said and pinch her ears that made her whine like a kid.