60

-SANA-

Flashback

"Please forgive me Sana" Wonpil said while kneeling down on the floor. I can't easily accept his apology. He totally ruined everything.

"Please Sana. I'm really sorry" he said. His voice almost cracking up.

"Stay away from me Wonpil" I exclaimed, trying to push him away.

"Just accept my apology Sana. It's okay if you push me away, it's okay if you don't like to see me. Just accept my apology" he pleaded.

"No. It's not that easy" I said and tried to walk away but I heard a noise that's why I immediately tilted my head to look what is it.

It's Wonpil lying on the ground. I quickly run towards him and asked for help.

A lot of people gathered to carry him. An ambulance came and they immediately brought him at the hospital.

I stayed outside the emergency room. Even though I'm really mad at him, I'm still worried. He's still a good friend before.

His family gathered outside the emergency too. They are so worried and I don't know what's happening. I want to ask them but it's better to stay away.

I'm sorry Wonpil. I love you but as a friend. I really can't love you the way I love Tzuyu.

End of Flashback...

A lot of things happened in the past after Tzuyu left country. I've suffered through the pain of depression. I lost interest on my work as an actress. There are times that I don't want to eat, crying all night long, missing Tzuyu so much, feeling worthless or guilty about everything