Chapter 21

*Niall's POV*

I almost felt betrayed when I seen Harry and Sonia together like that. Especially after the talk me and Hannah had about how she maybe liked me back. I really thought she liked me, but maybe I was just blinded by love. There had to be an explanation, and I was going to get it.

The next couple of rides we went on weren't in uncomfortable silence, thank god. The last one we went on before we had to meet up with everyone was the teacups. So much more fun than I would've thought.

When we approached the rest of the boys and Sonia in line at the food court, Liam smirked and said, "So everybody having fun so far?"

"It was grand." Sonia said turning around and putting her back towards me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind the concessions.

"What do you want?" she growled, ripping her hand from my grasp.

"What's your problem?"

"My problem? My problem. So I guess now I'm the one with the problem. At least I don't go around making out with my FRIEND'S best friend." the way she accentuated 'friends' kind of hurt.

"Tell me about it. Five minutes after we get here you're already sucking face with Harry. I mean, don't you think that's a little hypocriticle?" I couldn't take it. Was she really blaming me for kissing Hannah?

"At least I have a reason."

"Let's hear it."

*Sonia's POV*

How could I say this without sounding totally stupid and irrelevant?

"After the fake picture on the news, I was giving them something that they didn't have to fake." Nope. Didn't work.

"THAT is your reason?"

"Heat of the moment, Niall. And what might be yours. Oh wait, you don't have one beca-"

"I was jealous, okay!"

***************************

author's note: i know it's a bit short but jet lag and writer's block really don't work well together. i promise next chapter will be longer and hopefully better.