Chapter 1: Reviving

People might ask you why you joined the First Order. "They're evil!", or "They want to control the galaxy!" To this, you reply true. The truth is [y/n], you know why you joined the First Order, and you don't care what anyone else says. You'd been lost all your life, unsure of where to go or what to do, but the First Order gave you that purpose: Bring order to the galaxy. And you want that.
When you first got your position, you weren't sure you were fit for the job. For a moment you second guessed yourself, but Mitaka assured you that you would be doing mostly mundane paperwork for awhile. You thanked him and began.
You are a young officer, not older than [y/a] years old. You want to succeed, and you know you will. That is, unless something horrible goes wrong. It all started a few days ago, when you finally met your superior officer. You were sitting up on the main bridge, dressed in the standard uniform everyone has to wear, when you saw him. He was tall, taller than most at least, and his red hair was slicked back harshly. At first you had it in your mind to hate him, but as soon as he lay his cool gaze upon you, it was over.
This was General Hux. So there you sat, nervous in your seat, and Hux began to speak.
"Attention all members of the First Order!" We will be commencing a raid on eastern Jakku droid traders early tomorrow afternoon. I expect you all to prepare the coordinates, and ready the emergency brigades. I will now be working on decoding rogue droid transmissions"
A hush fell over the crowd.
"What about [y/n]?" a voice said, "she's the best codebreaker around!"
You do not know who said it, but it was true. You were especially adept in the field of decoding, and you knew any piece of a Jakku droid's code would be easily translated.
"And who is that? Who is... [y/n]?" Hux said.
"It's me, sir," you replied m, "You must not take me if you don't want to though."
Hux looked confused.
"No, no [y/n], I'll take you."
And so, you followed the very attractive General off of the bridge and into some sort of closer quarters.

What could possibly go wrong?

——————————————————————

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey it's Jessie! I started writing this story a long while ago, and used she/her pronouns because that is what I use/what I thought most of my readers used, and made many of the descriptions in the story stereotypically feminine. But I know that doesn't apply to everyone, and I have no reason to make assumptions ! If you have a different gender identity or use different pronouns, and want to read this story, I see you! If you don't like one of my descriptions, imagine it as something else—it would take me too long to make every pronoun referring to [Y/n] blank, but feel free to switch the pronouns in your head—because there is no reason this story shouldn't be for everyone, and as the author, I welcome you. May the Force be with you :) xoxoJessie❤️ (12/19/21)