thirty one

ONE MONTH LATER

"Eek, Jimin!" My cry was short lived as a water balloon hit me splat in the face as another two hit me in the chest, soaking though my white shirt and clinging to my wet skin. It had been earlier that week that I had decided to change my hairstyle and now blonde bangs hung before my eyes instead of the grey from before meeting Jimin. 

The smug smile on Jimin's face as he pelted me made pout and cross my arms, my lip jutting out. Jimin ended his assualt after popping the last two and walked to my side to wrap his arms loosely around my waist. 

It was one of the hottest days of the year and the two of us had decided on a water balloon challenge to cool off, the winner asking the loser for anything. Seeing as Jimin's gaze was that of familiar need it wasn't hard for me to guess what he was going to ask.

Ever since the first day I had become more comfortable with Jimin's touches and his wandering hands. 

The boy in front of my leant in to lick at my jutted lip making me shiver even though it was so hot out. 

"You lose baby, you know what that means?" I looked up at him innocently, to which he leant in to kiss my cheek and along my jawline. 

"Time in bed?" Jimin chuckled effectively sucking a hickey onto my neck before whispering in my ear.

"Actually I was wondering if you'd like to go furthar this time...?" I bit my lip, my eyes casting downward as my cheeks heated slightly at what he meant. 

"Jimin, I-" But before I could get any words out he was leaning his forehead against mine and looking into my eyes with love and adoration. 

"Before you answer, I want to say that I love you Kim Taehyung. You make me feel happier then I've ever been and I just wanted to thank you for all that you've done for me. Just know I won't do anything you don't want me to." 

I didn't respond instead drinking in his confession, my heart swelling with more love than before and my answer came as a sweet kiss to his plump lips.

"I love you too."

  •••     

a/n: we almost done with this fic....and lemme say shit about to go down ;)