six

It was Monday and the café was nearing to noon.

It was completely empty except for Jungkook and I.

Another employee by the name of Jisoo had been giving the day off due to the lack of customers coming in lately.

I was currently adding a fresh set of cream cakes and cookies to the display when a ring sounded indicating there was a customer.

I knew who it was before I even stood up to see.

Jimin.

Jungkook had been sitting at a table whistling as he mindlessly scrolled through his phone. Upon Jimin's arrival he quickly shuffled behind the counter beside me greeting Jimin with a smile.

"One Horchata Latte please." I noticed for the second time how smooth and gentle his voice was.

"Coming right up." Jungkook stated before going to work getting the customers order.

There was an awkward silence before Jimin coughed and leaned forward on the counter a bit to which I stepped back at his intense gaze.

Something just wasn't right about this man.

No matter how innocent and beautiful he looked.

"I've been coming for a few weeks now, and was wondering if we could hang out outside of the café sometime?" I looked at him surprised.

Was he asking me on a ...date?

I refused, shaking my head shyly to which Jimin frowned about to say something when Jungkook arrived with his drink.

Jimin took his latte and left.

•••

Horchata Latte was a drink that typically combines rice milk, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar.

I had one for the first time today.

It was delicious.

•••

a/n: added as of 25 October 2017

jisoo aka Joshua from Seventeen NOT jisoo from black pink.

to clarify since most of you have been thinking it's her.