twenty five

Jungkook and I weren't talking to each other again. This time we only exchanged words if it was absolutely necessary.

It had been two days since Jungkook had come home late night with a hickey on his neck. I was beyond outraged and hurt by the situation but I promised myself I wouldn't jump to conclusions until I had evidence to support my statement.

The statement being Jungkook and Jimin were seeing each other behind my back. They've had a history that I wasn't aware of and it was obvious to me now they were past lovers as well. 

But even if they were why was Jungkook trying to steal Jimin from me?

He seemed so desperate to make sure we didn't end up together and here he was getting love bites from the same person I called my boyfriend.

Rubbing down a tabletop at the café my mind was ablaze with so much confusion, pain and anger.

But more so I felt disgusted.

Used.

Manipulated.

By the both of them.

They played a game with me and knew I'd end up falling for everything.

But little did they know that I wasn't all that helpless.

I would find the truth. The entire truth. And confront both the boys on their actions.

Someone who I considered a life saver, a brother, and a shoulder to cry on.

Someone who I considered a prince, my world, and happiness.

It only proved; you truly can't trust anyone.

•••

a/n: eh? :(