eighteen . seven

After dinner Jimin and I went to an isolated part of town, on a small hill that overlooked the night sky. The two of us lay under the starry scenery, Jimin having one arm behind his head while the other was stretched outward to the side in which I lay my head and snuggled close to him.

I breathed in his scent, soaking up the heat of his body, and closed my eyes. I guess I had fallen asleep because Jimin was gently shaking me awake after while. I sat up rubbing at my tired eyes.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked giving a yawn. Jimin was still in his laying position and looked up at me fondly.

"Not long. An hour maybe?" My eyes widened.

"An hour? And you didn't bother waking me up sooner?"

"You looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to wake you. Plus you act as a good heater." I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment. I had actually fallen asleep. A groan escaped my lips and I mentally face-palmed at my stupidity.

Jimin finally sat up beside me and it was then I noticed how closely we were sitting together. My arm brushed against his and he leaned into my side while I looked up at the sky, pointing my finger at a rather twinkly star.

"Beautiful." I whispered. Jimin's eyes went from looking at the stars to turning towards me.

"Yeah, you are." He matched my hushed tone and I turned my head to look at him. Our faces were centimeters apart and my breathe hitched slightly feeling his hot breathe mingle with mine.

And then his lips were on mine, molding into a sensory kiss that had my heart beating erratically. The first kiss was gentle more so to get a feel and rhythm of my lips. Jimin pulled back momentarily his eyes glancing down before flickering up to meet my eyes, his hand gently cupped the side of my face and he leaned in once more.

There was a roughness in Jimin's lips that had me melting against him, my hands placed on his chest and gripping tightly to his shirt.

He tasted like strawberries and his manly cologne from earlier filled my senses making me lightheaded and dizzy from the intoxicated kiss. His hand moved slightly downwards gripping my neck as well as jaw, his hand holding tight, his nails digging into my sensitive skin. The action had me gasping in which he took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth fighting with my own. Moments later his teeth sunk into my bottom lip and gave it a tug before pulling back completely.

Our breathing came out in little puffs as we tried to catch our breathe neither one of us realizing how cold it had gotten. His lips were swollen and prominently pink, his tongue flicking out to lick along the bottom before breaking into a smile.

"Wow." I breathed, my eyes locking into his considering our close proximity. My forehead rested against his and the blonde bit at his bottom lip as if he was contemplating what to do next.

I answered for him leaning in once more to connect our lips, laying down on the grassy hill and tugging him down with me.

•••

a/n: *cough* soooooooooooooo ......

to clarify they had a heated makeout session nothing more (I know that last line hints at other things but nope none of that has happened)