seven

It was Tuesday and I was currently currently scrubbing down a tabletop that had someone's spilled tea all over it.  The customer had been a mother who came in early morning for a drink with her toddler.  The toddler had collided into the table while playing causing everything to spill and him to start crying.

It had been a hectic morning so far. 

The café had only one customer currently, who was sitting in a corner of the café with a book in hand. 

Jungkook was no where to be seen.

A sigh escaped my lips as I finished cleaning the tabletop. 

It was nearing time that Jimin would be coming in and for whatever reason my heart fluttered slightly. 

I hummed softly putting away the cleaning products, washing my hands thoroughly, and taking my place behind the counter. 

A smile was etched on my face and I didn't realize until Jungkook appeared and was asking about it.

I shrugged, hiding my smile away once more.

The bell rang from the door. 

Jungkook and I both looked up to see a familiar blonde with plump lips walk into the café.

He gave a radiant smile to them both.

"One Pistachio-Rosè Latte please." 

"Of course." Jungkook matched Jimin's smile as he sauntered off leaving the two. 

I kept my eyes downwards, playing with my fingers as a distraction. 

"Hey." Involuntarily I bit my lip as I looked up to Jimin watching me. "Can I at least know your name?" 

"Taehyung ." 

"Hmm, would you like to hang out sometime Taehyung?" My name rolled off his tongue so sweetly, it made me shudder slightly.

What was this that I was feeling? 

I refused, gulping, and shook my head, my grey/silver dyed hair fluttering over my eyes.

Jimin sighed as if in defeat.

He took his Latte and left.

•••

Pistachio-Rosè Latte was a café favorite for most but if anyone was to drink it they'd never believe what was used to make it.

A pistachio butter base (much like almond or cashew butter) is paired with rose water and honey syrup, with the addition of steamed milk and espresso on top.

It didn't sound appealing but it tasted heavenly. 

I didn't have one.

I was too busy thinking about Jimin's bright and pink lips and how they would feel.

•••