seventeen . five

(say the name: SEVENTEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN . five)

My back was slammed against a wall before I could protest, Jimin's muscular body trapping me against it. One of his hands rested beside my head while the other firmly held onto my hip.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Relax jagi." Jimin leaned in, his pink lips giving a gentle kiss to my neck making me tilt my head to the side. The kisses trailed all along my neck and collarbones making me shiver under his touch.

I gave in to the feeling my hand running up to tug at his hair. The blonde let out a hiss his lips attaching to my neck sucking, biting, and licking at the sensitive skin. My head tilted back to rest against the wall and Jimin used the opportunity to grip my wrists and trap both my arms above my head. He bit harshly on a certain spot of my neck causing a needy whimper to escape my parted lips.

My eyes fluttered closed as I felt Jimin rub small circles on the exposed part of my hip.  His assault on my neck finally seized but he didn't remove his lips from my skin instead trailing them up my jawline, his lustfilled voice whispering in my ear,

"I love how wrecked I can get you jagi." Jimin bit my earlobe tugging on it before finally pulling back so that I could stare into his eyes. He still hadn't let go of my arms and I half expected him to kiss me the way he was leaning in.

But he didn't.

Instead letting go and licking at his lips.

"You taste sweet, just as I expected." I didn't know what to say not being very experienced in relationships at all.  My fingertips ran over my neck where his lips were moments before and the older boy smirked.

"Mine to mark. Now let's go before Jungkook bursts a vein."

•••

a/n: so....was that even good? ;~;

edit: thank you'll for 700 reads! I cry T-T ily human berries <3