thirteen

Midnight.

jiminie❤️: hiya cutie

me❄️: hiiii

you weren't at the cafe today :( whyyyyyy?????

jiminie❤️: does someone miss me ;)

me❄️: maybe...

jiminie❤️: don't worry cutae I'll make it up to u ;))))))

me❄️: o.O I don't know whether to be scared or....excited

jiminie:❤️ both babes you have no idea 👅💦

me❄️: asdfaga enough trying to seduce me ;-;

now tell me why you weren't here!!!!

jiminie❤️: I'm sick with a fever :((((

me❄️: aww my poor baby hope you feel better soon 😘

read: 1:38am

•••

A few minutes had passed and Jimin hadn't texted me back yet. I was laying in bed staring at the screen. He had read the message but hadn't replied. What did that mean? Being the  paranaid loser I am thought of every possibility, making the situation much worse then it really worse.

A sigh escaped my lips as I once again opened our conversation to no new messages.

There was a knock on the door before Jungkook came in.

"Hey hyung, I can't sleep." I patted the empty place beside me indicating Jungkook to join me. He crawled under the covers and rested his head on my shoulder glancing at the screen. "Texting Jimin?" I nodded before closing and locking my phone.

"He's not replying though, should I be worried?"

"He could've gone to the bathroom or something. You shouldn't get worked over by little things."

"You're right Kookie." I wrapped an arm around him and the boy cuddled into my side.

"How was the date yesterday?" Jungkook asked after a moment of silence.

"It wasn't really a date....but it went well. Really well."  I didn't go into detail simply smiling at the memory.

There was a small sniffle sounded from the younger boy before the room was completely quiet.

The two fell asleep like that, in each other's arms, and it was the best Jungkook had slept in awhile.

•••

a/n: thank you'll so much for 500+ views! It's crazy to see how fast this fic is growing when the chapters don't really have much content xD love you'll!

xxash