thirty

My eyes were closed in content as I layed in my bed with Jimin hovering over me placing soft kisses to my jaw, face, and forehead. His arms wrapped around me and he pulled me tight against him cuddling into my side. His lips travelled to my neck, gently kissing and nibbling on the skin there.

I didn't say much, just let him do as he pleased. After while he stopped and we just cuddled together. 

"Taehyung?" His soft voice rang in my ear taking the chance to bite at the lobe. 

"Hmm?"

"Can I...?" His voice was hinting but I didn't understand what he meant till his hand starting edging down my stomach and dangerously close to the sweats I was wearing. I gulped taking a hold of his wrist to stop his movements. 

"I-I'm not so sure..." Fingertips brushed at my chin and my head tilted to look at him. He was laying with one elbow propped up to support his head, his lips in a slight pout, and his eyes burning with something new.

"Pleaseeee?" He emphasized the word and I bit my lip breaking his gaze. I had never done anything sexual before in my life and I didn't know how to handle the situation. Moreso I was scared I would screw up and just didn't feel ready. Plus I didn't think I knew Jimin long enough to go into that aspect of a relationship.

"Jimin, I tod you..." My sentence was broken with his lips meeting mine in a rough kiss filled with tongue, force, and obvious need. I should've pushed him away but he was such a good kisser and always made me swoon. Jimin moved back to his original position of hovering over me, his face inches from mine as he firmly pressed against my lower stomach. 

"I promise it'll feel good okay? Trust me." My mind was fogged, my breathing coming out in slight pants, and all I could think was how much this boy was driving me crazy every passing second. 

"Okay."

   ••• 

a/n: okay so to clear up they did not do IT, but did olay around a bit. i'll leave that to your guys imagination ;)

i didn't write it out cause this story is not mature but if you want to read some smutty smut then read master yoongi on my profile ;D

AND THANK YOU FOR 6k!!!! <3