eighteen

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Jimin was dressed in a black and white tuxedo with a red bow tie and I was finding it very hard not to drool. I was also wearing a black and white tux but my bow tie was a royal blue color. It didn't matter considering I looked average compared to Jimin's godly facial features.

His eyes shone brightly as he held out a hand for me which I happily took giving it a squeeze.

Jungkook had gone all out to have reservations at a very nice and classy restaurant for his father's birthday and I was starting to feel bad for using it as Jimin's birthday dinner.

The blonde ran a hand through his hair perfectly having it fall back into place as the waiter escorted the two of us to our table. It was at a secluded part of the restaurant and only had a few other people other then Jimin and I.

Jimin held out my chair as I sat before sitting at his own, the small action making my heart flutter. The waiter handed us two menus before bowing and leaving to let us decide.

"You look delicious." My eyes flickered up to meet Jimin's over the menu I was looking at and I felt my face heat up at the words spoken to me.

"Why do you always compliment me like I'm some piece of meat?"Jimin chuckled his pearly white teeth coming into view.

"I'm sorry, I can't help myself. You look...good."

"You look way better than I do Jimin. I mean your body in that tux, your muscles bulging at your arms, your eyes, and don't even even get me started on how fluffy your hair looks and..." I realized I was babbling and shut my mouth, setting my menu aside as I couldn't decide.

I felt a gentle nudge under the table and Jimin's foot rested beside mine making my heart swell.

"How did you know it was my birthday? I don't think I ever mentioned it."

"Oh well..." I coughed averting my gaze from his. "Jungkook told me..." Upon glancing back at him his features morphed into an unknown emotion but it disappeared as quickly as it had came. That nagging voice in the back of my mind told me he was hiding something and the same question from last night arose.

How did Jungkook know it was Jimin's birthday?

The more I thought about it the more I became suspicious.

Was there something between Jimin and Jungkook that I didn't know about?

Did the two of them know something that I didn't?

This was supposed to be a lovely dinner but the more I assessed things in my head the more I become uncomfortable. My heart which was fluttering from adoration earlier was now heavy with insecurities and seeing as Jungkook seemed to dislike Jimin there was no doubt that something was up. I made a mental note to keep an eye on both of them from now on.

"Taehyung?" I shook my head. Jimin was leaning forward with a hand across the table, his fingers snapping me out of my train of thought.

"Sorry I-I was thinking about what we should order." I lied smoothly and sat up straighter in my chair. The blonde raised a brow.

"It's not really a hard decision. You seemed really concentrated on whatever you were thinking about." I stared blankly at him like a deer caught in headlights.

•••

a/n: sorry for not posting the last two days. I wanted Jimin's birthday dinner to be special and this was supposed to be posted on his actual birthday but as you can see that didn't happen. However, this isn't that much delayed so just pretend thus all happened on his birthday!

hope you'll are enjoying so far AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 900+ views like how did that happen ?!,!,!, I cry T-T

Ily human berries <3