twenty two

It's been three days and Jungkook hasn't said one word to me since our heated conversation Sunday morning.

I wasn't sure if he was hiding from my questions or didn't want to talk to me in general. Either way I was getting really annoyed with him.

Not only wasn't he talking to me but we were no longer running the café like a team.

Jisoo was taking his day off today due to being sick so it was just us.

The day started off terrible.

Upon taking an order to a table a customer had come in for some cream cakes, which were in the glass display where Jungkook was working.

Jungkook was relaxed behind the counter, his feet rested up on a stool as he drank a coffee and scrolled through his phone. The boy could've easily attended to the customer while I was busy but instead he informed them he was on break and that another employee will arrive to take the order soon.

The only other employee being me.

I accidentally spilled the customer's drink and had to make them a new one, making them wait in annoyance since I hadn't given them the cakes yet either. With their order finally finished they left without even leaving a tip.

My eyebrows furrowed, attention turning to Jungkook.

"What the fuck Kook? That customer was waiting for a good ten minutes before their order was taken and another ten before they were able to leave. You could've filled in."

The boy shrugged.

"I'm on break." I squinted my eyes looking at the clock hung behind his head.

"You've been on break for the past hour." He shrugged again not caring, continuing to slurp at his drink not even looking up at me. I hissed his name, frustrated with the way he was acting.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"You're an asshole." Someone spoke and my head turned to see Jimin watching the drama unfold before him.

"How long have you been standing there?" The boy smirked.

"Long enough." Jungkook finally looked up to lock eyes with the blonde male, his eyes dancing with a firey anger.

"If I'm an asshole, you're one hell of a douchebag Park Jimin."

•••

a/n: yinnie I'm keeping my motivation for you so you'll have something to read when you get back. Ily <3