twenty seven

My blood was boiling as I typed in the six digit passcode to Jungkook's phone.

The younger has gone out to get a few groceries and decided to leave his phone home considering he wouldn't be gone for long.

However, just before he left he received a text and while the boy unlocked his phone I managed to catch a glimpse from the top of the staircase.

Jungkook's password had been Jimin's birthday.

This only added to the list of possibilities that Jungkook was hiding something and the fact that he was possibly seeing Jimin behind my back.

As for my own boyfriend, I hadn't seen or heard from him in weeks. It was like we weren't even a couple.

The only reason I hadn't contacted him yet was to see if he even cared, and by the look of things it was obvious he didn't.

Pushing all thoughts aside I started searching through Jungkook's phone to look for anything suspicious.

His phone log was empty. Completely empty. That was a bit odd knowing Jungkook often called his father and always had his friends calling him. Even if the younger did want to hide who he's been talking to it would've been smarter if he had deleted the one contacts phone call instead of his entire log.

My next search was in his messages.

I could feel the guilt creeping up on me and my heart raced as I pressed the messaging app.

"Im sorry Jungkook, but I have to know." The words were whispered to no one as my eyes widened at my discovery.

Jungkook only had messages from one person.

And it wasn't Jimin.

It was none other then Min Yoongi, my childhood friend, and what shocked me even more was the conversation the two had.

•••

a/n: I feel like this story is getting to lengthy and boring. *sighs*