eleven . five

Work for the next two hours passed by with a bright smile on my face.

Jimin was okay and that enough made me happier then before.

Around three in the afternoon the café became empty once more with only one customer still around.

Jungkook huffed sitting back on a stool on the counter and stretching. I yawned tiredly having not gotten enough sleep the night before.

I may or may not have been paranoid and worried about Jimin causing for my lack of a good nights rest.

"Taehyung?" My breath hitched as I turned to the voice.

"Hey...Jimin."  It was the first time I had called him by his name and liked the way it rolled off my tongue so perfectly.

"You look tired." He states leaning forward on the counter to which I lean forward a bit as well.

"Yeah, Jungkook wasn't here to help out yesterday so I tended to the café myself. It was pretty hectic."  Jimin's eyes flicked with an unknown emotion but I wasn't able to catch it.

"Sounds like you could use a day off Tae."

"I definitely need one, but I was sick so I have to fill in for tomorrow which is my only free day." Jimin pouted, jutting his lip out and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"But I wanted to spend some time with you, seems like you've been missing me anyway." Jungkook coughed from the side having been eavesdropping and I shot him a glare, scratching the back of my neck at his statement.

"Well-I would love to hang out, but I'm packed until next Sunday."

"No worries babe.  We can hang tomorrow at noon, right here on the café.  I'm sure Kookie wouldn't mind.  Right?" Jimin glanced at Jungkook to which the younger boy frowned slightly before shrugging.

"Sure." Was his only response.

"Tomorrow then." Jimin flashed a smile, leaning back to leave.  Before he could I took a hold on his shirt and tugged him towards me to trail my hand gently down the side of his face. His eyes fluttered slightly at the touch, leaning into my hand as I whispered,

"Tomorrow."

•••