seventeen

(say the name: SEVENTEEEEEEEEEENNNN)

"If you had to choose between going to jail for a year or eating your own foot, what would you choose?" The question caught me off guard and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Why would I ever have to choose between those two options?"

"You won't have to but I'm asking to see what you would choose." 

"Well.." I tapped my chin thinking about it long and hard.

Jungkook who happened to have heard while finishing an order voiced his thoughts.

"Easy. Go to jail for a year." The youngest of them replied and Jimin raised a brow.

"Why?"

"If I go to jail for a year I'll be free to do whatever I please afterwards. If you eat your own foot, one: that's really gross, two: you'd have lost mobility to properly walk, and three: is it really worth it to hop around for the rest of your life compared to going to jail for only a year?"

Jimin and I glanced at each other.

"That's...a clever answer Kookie."  I said and the boy shrugged.

"It's not clever. Just common sense." With those words he left leaving the two of us alone.

"Well if that's common sense, it's also common sense for two people who have feelings for each other to...mingle while they're alone don't you think?" He took a step closer to me and I was at loss for an answer.

"What do you mean by that?"

He smirked taking a hold of my wrist and pulling me through the back 'employee only' door to the storage room.

"Why don't I show you jagi."

•••

;)

a/n: Rosèbury Café is no longer categorized as a short story (since there's still so much to come) which means we have lost our ranking:(

However I'm very grateful for the support and love you guys have for this fic for reaching its highest at #338!

I hope you guys will continue to show your support!

Lots of love <3