Chapter 8

Serenity P.O.V

"Jackie this is a bad idea" said Pete as everyone followed Jackie in the woods "Well our car broke down so it was this or go all hunger games" said Jackie "Well I'm more injured than anyone here so it's worse for me" said Patrick "Connor why are you so slow?" I said facing Connor who is falling behind.

"I'm sorry it's just to far" he said and I rolled my eyes "Is Diana doing okay?" Said Patrick "She's still breathing but still freezing and pale" said dad "If she starting to look dead and not awake we should start to worry" said Patrick "I think those documents should tell where Jennifer and Kiara location is at" said Jackie

"Well I lost my phone back there since it had pictures of the documents so we're screwed" said dad "You mean these" said Pete holding up a folder "Okay you need to learn how to speak up" said Patrick grabbing the documents from Pete "I don't like being criticize" said Pete and we rolled our eyes.

"Loom through the last most recent one" said Jackie and Patrick nodded "Okay I'm kinda going blind right now due to blood loss so Serenity you go through it. Also can we take a break?" Said Patrick handing my the folder. We settled down and I began looking through the documents.

"I went to the very last one and a picture of our house with a caption under it that says "backup location" "I think my house is their new hideout since no one has been there ever since mom got arrested" I said "Well we're screwed then since we're miles away from there" said Connor "You guys should've brought s health kit or something" said Patrick clutching his arm.

"You mean this?" Said Pete pulling out a health kit from the gym bag "PETE!!!" We yelled at him "I'm sorry okay?" He said and we rolled out eyes and took the health kit. "Does anyone know how to fix a arm?" Said Jackie "Serenity does" said dad "Yeah I do. But I suggest you guys look away unless you wanna puke" I said and they nodded and handed me the health kit before facing away.

Diana P.O.V

~ Before she committed suicide ~

"This is our 2nd concert after that car acccident...and we still physically hurt each other" said Patrick "Bitch you just tackle me out of nowhere. No one sees through your innocent face" I said "You kick me in the ass so what do you expect?" He said "You're upset, are you pregnant because if you are I'm going to bitch slap you" I said and everyone laughed.

"I ain't pregnant" he said "Not convincing enough" I said before slapping him "WHY ARE YOU SO VIOLENT?!?" He yelled and I laughed "Let's see I grew up with wanted criminals so yeah" I said "You look innocent as well but you're never not" he said "You love me anyways" I said "You're guys relationship is fucked up" said Andy

"No one needs your opinion. Now I'm just going to sit down for the rest of the concert" I said before sitting down on the stage "Yeah me too. I'm getting tired of standing...plus my body is in pain" said Patrick sitting down next to me "BITCH THIS IS MY PROPERTY!!!" I yelled shoving him away

"Oh Jesus Christ" said Pete staring at us "Louis your wife is getting violent" said Joe looking backstage "And? Does it look like I care?" Said Louis "Well then..." Said Joe.

~ After she came back ~

"We're here with Patrick Stump, Diana Lucker and Louis Tomlinson. How's everything going for you guys?" Said the interviewer "It's been going great. I gave birth to two humans that grew inside me. You know everyday stuff" I said and everyone chuckled.

"She kept abusing everyone. I lost count on how many times she slapped me" said Louis "Who was the one who called she was pregnant and got $100 out of it?" Said Patrick and I rolled my eyes "Wait when the fuck did you have a beard stumble? I want naked face Patrick back not...ugh" I said and he rolled his eyes.