9

Diana P.O.V

~ Graduation ~

"Now we're going to have our top student with a very high grade point average. Give a round of applause for Diana Lucker" said my school principle and everyone started clapping as I walked up to the podium.

"Now these past couple years in the school weren't exactly the best but somehow those problems that caused these years to be the worst are solved. I grew up in a very terrible family and my older brother who's 27 Mitch took my away and invited me to live with his wife and his daughter who honestly the best along with my friends who never left my side

Now in the beginning of April there was a shooting here and I lost a very important person in my life which was my boyfriend Dean. We've been friends ever since Kinder and now he's gone. I know for a fact that he solved my last problem which was the bullying I got in this school. I got beaten up every week and my bullies will leave me in pain. I ain't naming their name but I hope they realized the pain they had caused me everyday.

After today some of us are planning to go to collage, get a job, or just sit in their ads all day not getting anywhere. What I'll be doing is to find a way to achieve my goal which is to be an actress. I don't know I'll achieve it but I have the people that I love every step of the way. Nothing can turn me down now believe or not. Don't let anyone destroy your dreams cause you'll just feel like utter shit if you let them. Believe me, I've been through it

So that's the end I guess. So peace" I said before walking away from the podium as everyone clapped.

************

"Congrats little sis" said Mitch hugging me and I smiled "Thanks" I said "Looks like someone else wants to congratulate you" he said turning me around and I saw Louis standing there with his hands behind his back. "LOUIS!!!" I yelled walking towards him and hugging him and he hugged me back "Good to see you too" he said pulling away smiling.

"I thought you weren't going to make it" I said "I didn't got here in time but just in time to hear your speech but then I sorta got mobbed over there so yeah" he said and I chuckled. "Also got you a gift" he said "Really?" I said and he nodded before removing his hands from his back revealing a cute little puppy.

"Oh my god you got me puppy?" I said taking the puppy from his hands "No big deal" he said shrugging the shoulders and I rolled my eyes as the dog keeps licking my face. "Is it a boy or a girl?" I said "It's a girl" he said petting the dogs head "I'm naming her 'Dots'" I said "We better bet back to your brother....also before I get mobbed again" he said and I chuckled before walking back.

*************

"So how are the other boys?" I said as me and Louis walked around the park. "Good actually. Usually Harry will be the one to come here but this time it's me" said Louis "Also don't think I forgot about that date" I said "I was about to get that actually" he said "So where you taking me?" I said "Somewhere special, but I ain't telling you that's for sure" he said

"I still think that all this is to good to be true" I said "How?" He said "How often do you see big celebrities date a girl who's covers in scars?" I said "I could honestly care that much of the scars. It's your battle scars" he said "At least you aren't those stubborn assholes who would just date me cause they feel bad for me" I said.

"We'll I promise I'm that type of person" he said "Good cause if you are I chop your balls off" I said. He gave me a horrified look and I smirked before I continued walking down the sidewalk.

****************

"Why can't you just tell me where you're taking me?" I asked Louis for what seemed like the hundredth time. "We're almost there" he said keeping his eyes on the road and I groaned. "Well apparently this date is up the mountain" I said "Yup" he said proudly and I rolled my eyes.