19

Diana P.O.V

~ 1 Month Later ~

I held my new baby boy close to my chest as the nurse carefully handed him to me. I smiled widely "Can you tell Louis to come in?" I said and the nurse nodded before walking out calling Louis in. He walked in the room and shut the door behind him. He slowly walked towards me and sat down besides the bed.

"Wanna hold him?" I said and he nodded before carefully grabbing him from my arms and sitting back down "I still can't believe I'm a dad" he said and I chuckled "Same" I said and he smiled "So what we're going to name him?" He said "I was thinking Beck. It's a simple name so yeah" I said

"What about middle name?" He said "Really? I don't even have a middle name" I said "Fine then no middle name" he said "I swear if I go outside I will literally hiss" I said "Well then you will hiss when I take you out tonight" he said and I have him a strange look.

"I managed to convince the hospital to release you till you know. Might as well spend your last moments and make them memorable" he said "You're literally the best" I said hugging him "I know I am" he said and I chuckled.

"So get your things. I'm taking you out then we're going back home" he said

***********

"Been a long time since I went outside" I said as me, and Louis walked around the park nearby as he pushed Beck on his stroller. "I could tell" he said intertwining hands with me. I heard snaps and I saw paps nearby "Does anyone besides the boys know about me being pregnant?" I said and he shook his head.

"Just watch you're going to see someone saying we're babysitting or something" I said "Also do you really need that tank?" Said Louis and I shrugged my shoulders and I took out the tube connecting to my nostrils and I could breathe just fine

"I can breathe just fine but I still think I should take it around just in case" I said and we continued walking around the park.

************

"Where are we going?" I said as Louis dragged me carrying Beck around the city "It's a surprise" he said and I rolled my eyes as he continued dragging me around the city. He stopped at a nearby lake where's nobody around. We walked closer towards it and saw a small picnic laid out on the grass.

"What makes this even better it's during the night and by a lake" I said before sitting down on the blanket with Beck followed by Louis. "Plus we're alone so we have some family time" he said grabbing Beck from my arms.

I looker up and saw a lot of fireflies flying around and I couldn't help but smile. I laid my palm out and 2 instantly landed on my hand "How did you do that?" Said Louis and I shrugged my shoulders "Maybe it's Dean and Mitch so you'll know that they're watching you" he said and I half smiled.

"Just maybe" I said before they flew away from my palm. I saw Beck giggling and some fireflies got near him and me and Louis chuckled. "You really actually like being a dad" I said and he smiled "Even though it came soon I'm actually enjoying it" he said and I smiled but soon turned into a frown.

"what I despise is that I won't get to see our kid grow up" I said and he slowly nodded. He hugged me very tightly and I hugged him back. "I don't wanna lose you" said Louis sobbing into my chest "Me neither but there's nothing we can do about it" I said crying as well "I hope a miracle happens. It's to soon to lose you" he said "I will always love you okay? Especially our child" I said pointing at Beck who's asleep in Louis arms

"Our kid is going to be amazing just like you" said Louis kissing my cheek. "You better take care of our kid cause if you don't I'll come back to get your shit together" I said and he laughed "You might as well die with this" he said grabbing my left hand and slipping in am engagement ring..