Diana P.O.V

I slowly woke up and looked around. I was back in my normal body. I sit up and looked for the doctor uniform that was near. I quickly put it on and looked at the clock and it was 11:50. Damn it. I put my hair in the the doctor hat and put the mask on before walking out the room.

I started looking for the back entrance but couldn't find it "This would be a perfect time to help me Dean or Mitch" I said. I saw one of the chairs move from the right and I ran towards it. They moved objects near so I'll know where to go. I exited the building and saw a motorcycle.

"Do I have to drive this?" I said and I felt keys being thrown at me. "I'll take that as a yes" I said before getting on the motorcycle. I froze once I remembered Mitch death. What if I get in an accident? I felt cold wind hit me and I realized that Mitch is near by watching me. I looked at the clock on the motorcycle and it was 11:57.

3 minutes left. I sighed before inserting the key. I heard the back door slam open and security and a couple of doctors showed up "STOP HER!!!" Yelled one of them. My eyes grew wide before I started the engine and driving off before they can get me. "I'm counting on you guys to make me get to the airport on time" I said swerving around cars that are in the way.

I got to the airport and I look at the clock and it wax 11:59. I quickly parked the motorcycle before running inside the airport. I started running around the airport pushing everyone out of my way. I saw the boys entering the terminal and I picked up my pace "LOUIS!!!!" I yelled.

He turned around and saw me running towards him. His eyes grew wide and and he blinked a couple times to make sure he's not going crazy. He realized that I'm actually here before running towards me and engulfing me in a hug and I hugged him back

"You're back" he said and I felt him crying "I'm keeping my promise and not leave you again" I said "But how?" He said "No time to explain. Where are the rest of the boys?" I said "In the plane" he said and I had a worried look before entering the terminal that lead to the plane. I saw my dad by the door smirking at me before shutting the doors.

"NO!!!" I yelled running towards the doors and banging on it "What's going on?" Said Louis "My dad is controlling the plane and is going to kill the boys" I said and his eyes grew wide. I heard tapping from the glass window next to me and I turned to look to see Dean and Louis eyes grew wide.

"You guys need to get in the helicopter. You dad can't get far if you guys hurry up" he said "One problem. I can't pilot a helicopter" I said "Yeah neither can I" said Louis "Leave that me and Mitch" said Dean before disappearing. "Let's go" I said running off followed by Louis.

We sneaked through the exit for the employees only and started running towards the helicopter "Dean you fucking owe us" I said stopping at the helicopter and getting in followed by Louis. We out on the head sets and I saw the helicopter started by itself.

"Dean, Mitch you better know what you're doing" I said as the helicopter slowly started flying up. "This now explains the time someone drew on your face" he said "Yeah that was Mitch but I got him back" I said and I felt someone whack my head "Oh haha very funny Mitch" I said rubbing the back of my head.

We've waited a few minutes until we saw a plane up ahead. I looked down at the window and we were above the ocean. Oh great. "That's our plane" said Louis "It's now or nothing" I said catching up to the plane.

Harry P.O.V

"Louis better get another plane to America soon" said Liam and we nodded. I looked out the window and saw a helicopter beneath us. Talk about weird. I felt the plane bump a bit roughly and all the boys had a strange look "That's weird" said Liam and we nodded. Niall stood up heading towards the back once the plane bumped again making his fall over.