27

Diana P.O.V

~ Few Days Later ~

Me, Louis and Beck sat around the home cinema we have in the house watching "The Hunger Games" "Mom, dad why are they killing each other?" Said Beck "They're fighting to the death till one person remains" I said shoving popcorn to my mouth. Louis phone started ringing and he answered it.

"Who is this?" He said and I heard yelling from the other line and Louis eyes grew wide "WHAT?!? HOW DID IT START?!?" He yelled and I heard even more yelling "Okay we're heading over there right now" he said before hanging up "We have to go to Liam house like right now" he said.

I didn't got a chance to speak before he dragged me and Beck out of the house to the car. "What happened?" I said and he sighed "Liam house got on fire" he said "How?" I said as he drove towards Liam house "He doesn't know. He called me right when it just started but it's spreading fast" he said.

"WELL THEN DRIVE FASTER!!!" I yelled "I'M GOING 76 AT A 35 MILE ZONE WOMEN!!!" He yelled. We turned around the corner and we saw a lot of people followed by police and firemen. Our eyes grew wide once we saw Liam engulfed in flames. "Beck stay in the car and lock the doors" said Louis before me and him got out of the car running towards the house.

We got to the front and tried to get through but the police held us back "I'm sorry you guys can't pass" he said "MY FRIEND IS IN THE HOUSE STILL!!!" I yelled shoving past the police followed by Louis. We saw fireman help Liam whose covered in burnt scars followed by Nathan but no Brit "LIAM WHERE'S BRIT!!!" Yelled Louis

"Still in the house. We can't get to her" said Liam coughing before being lead towards the ambulance. "BULLSHIT!!!" I yelled before running in the house. I heard people yell for me to come back but I didn't listen. I saw part of the ceiling fall right in front of the door. Have to find another way out then.

I ran upstairs trying to dodge some flames but failing. "BRIT?!?" I yelled. I heard screams up ahead of the hallways and I ran towards where I heard it. I started coughing rapidly as I felt smoke get to my lungs but I still continued. I walked in the room where I heard the scream and I saw Brit crouch in the corner of the room crying.

I saw there was a huge hole in the middle of the room that leads you straight to flames. I looked around and saw there was a bit of the room to get to her. I sighed. Please don't let me die now. I slowly walked towards the edge that was left over not looking down. I got to Brit and I picked her up and she wrapped her arms tightly around me.

I saw the rest of the floor collapsed to the ground only leaving a bit of space to stand. I opened the window next to me and got out from there. I defiantly forgot Liam house is 3 story. I felt some of the fire burned by arm but I ignored it and skid down slowly on the roof. I stood up and saw the only way to get down was to land on the pool.

"Okay Brit you need to hold your breath when I count to three okay?" I said and she slowly nodded.

"1"

"2"

I heard a large explosion in the house and I felt the roof slowly collapsed

"3!!!" I yelled before taking a deep breath and jumping towards the pool as the house collapsed.

Louis P.O.V

The house slowly collapsed in front of us. "NO!!!" I yelled running towards the house but someone held me back. Everyone fell silent and I tried my best to hold back my tears. I heard coughing and I looked up and saw Diana limping towards us coughing covered in burnt scars over her with Brit in her arms.

She doesn't seem like she's going to stay standing much longer. Fireman and police ran towards them and they took Brit from her arms and they brought over a gurney and laid Diana on it and out a oxygen mask on her. I saw Beck run towards me as I walked towards the ambulance they put Diana in.