Chapter 4

Diana P.O.V

Right now we're in LA visiting Mitch and things changed. We passed by my old house and it looked really old and ruined. It's for the best. A lot of bad memories in that house. "Memories?" Said Louis noticing net thinking.

"Yeah, old memories that I'm glad I ain't living anymore, but the fact that my sister and Kiara are after us just scares me. I don't want anything happening to anyone. If anyone getting hurt it's me, I'm mainly their target" I said

"No it's not. I just got you back and I ain't loosing you again" said Louis pulling the car over and stopping. "Why you're pulling over?" I said "I don't wanna loose you again. The last time I saw you was a fight and the last time I held you, you were dead surrounded by your own blood. I don't want that to happen again but this time cause by your sister and Kiara" he said.

"So what am I supposed to do? Sit here and watch all my friends die one by one?" I said "Can we please discuss this later?" He said and I nodded "Wow..." Said Serenity from the back seat. "This is normal" I said before Louis continued driving to Mitch house.

We got there a few minutes later and nothing much has changed. We all got out and walked towards the front door. I knocked and waiting for someone to answer "This will be the first person I didn't break down their door" I said and then laughed. It opened and I saw Mitch in crutches with a bandage wrapped around his waist.

"Diana?" He said looking at me "No it's Santa" I said sarcastically and he laughed before hugging me "I would hug you even tighter and freaking out but I have to take it easy" he said before letting us in. "What happened to you?" I said. "I got shot during a show earlier this week" he said.

"By who?" said Louis "I have no idea but I'll be like this for a few weeks" he said "Don't you know that Jennifer and Kiara escaped prison about 2 weeks ago?" I said and he shook his head "Great just fucking great. Wait how you're back?" He said "Possessing a body duh" I said

"Still info weird shit huh?" He said and I nodded "How long are you guys staying here?" He said "2 weeks till Serenity goes back to school" said Louis "Found anyone special?" Said Mitch "That special someone is Patrick kid" I said crossing my arms.

Mitch started laughing and I glared at him "I've been waiting for this day" he said laughing."I'm just go along with everything" said Serenity "Well you guys can take our guests rooms. Jolie will be here later after she picks up Chris from day care" he said.

"Where's Kena?" I said "In New York for University" he said "Well thanks for letting us stay" said Louis "No problem" said Mitch.

*******

"I still remember the first time we were here" I said as me and Louis sat down by the pond with fireflies flying around "Yeah me too. Believe it or not this is where I actually started really liking you" he said "I remember you telling me you'll love me even if I'm covered in scars" I said

"I'm glad I did" he said smiling at me before pecking my lips and I smiled. I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out and a unknown number was calling me. I answered it "Unless you're Johnny Depp then fuck off" I said "Still a dumbass aren't you?" Said a very familiar voice that I dreaded a lot.

"Why can't you just fuck off for once? I never done shit to you" I said "I can't do that. I almost got Mitch but he made it to the hospital on time, also you and Patrick a very long time ago with that car accident. Kiara brother and his friends had to die but not you two. But last year I did got someone. What's his name Beck?" She said and I started clutching my phone in anger.

"Just leave Serenity out of this. If you're hurting anyone it's me" I said "Oh hunny, this is just the beginning" she said before hanging up "I'm dead" I said laying on my back "They found you huh?" He said and I nodded "Can we go back inside? I don't feel safe out here..." I said and he nodded before he standing up and helping me up.