23

Diana P.O.V

~ 7 months Later ~

"I can't believe your wedding is already here" said Jolie doing my hair "I know. All this has happened in over 2 years" I said "It's a good thing you moved to the UK. I'm pretty sure you won't be happy so much if you stayed here. A lot of bad things happen here" she said

"You're right. How's Kena?" I said "Doing fine. It's just been hard trying to pay for her education but all of Mitch fans are donating money to help pay for it" she said "That's really great" I said. "WE MADE IT HOLLA!!!" Yelled Matt running in the room followed my Eric "What took you guys so long?" I said

"Since we stayed behind is Australia we totally forgot about your wedding since it's like a day ahead over there so we took the last plane to LA and we made it" said Eric "Still fucking idiots" I said "Look where fucking got you. It's a good thing your kid is cute though" said Eric picking up Beck who's playing in Kenadee.

"And I'm done" said Jolie finishing my hair. I looked in a mirror and smiled once I saw how I looked like. My hair was nicely done, I took out of all my piercings and Jourdy did a good job on doing my make up. "Damn you look good girl" said Matt and I smiled "Thanks" I said.

I saw my dad walk in the room "Hey dad" I said and I saw everyone leave the room and Eric put Beck in his play pen. "Hey sweetie. Look at you. You're getting married now, already have a wonderful kid" he said smiling "We wouldn't have seen each other again if it weren't for Louis" I said.

"I just wanna let you know that no matter how old, or how far you get in life you'll always be daddy little girl" he said "Love you dad" I said hugging him and he hugged me back. "Love you too" he said and I felt something we're on my shoulder.

"Are you crying?" I said "No what you're talking about. Lucker men don't cry" he said pulling away and wiping away his tears and I chuckled "Are you guys ready cause we're all waiting on you two?" Said Zayn walking in the room. We both nodded and he carried Beck out.

"You ready?" Said dad holding his arm out "Always been ready" I said linking arms with him before walking out of the room. We waited in front of the alter and waited for the doors to open. "You nervous?" Said dad and I slowly nodded. "Well don't be. I know for a fact that Louis loves you and doesn't want to hurt you in any way" he said and I smiled.

"It's just that mom will somehow find a way to ruin today like she always does" I said "Don't worry about her. No one is going to ruin your day" he said and I sighed before the doors opened and the music started. We began walking down the aisle as everyone stand.

I saw Eric and Matt and they gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at them. I saw Gerard with a bandaged still wrapped around his hand. He sent me a glare and I smirked and mouthed "Payback" at him. I looked towards the front and saw Louis smiling at me and I smiled back.

I turned to look to see Beck pulling on Zayn hair and I tried to hold in my laugh. We reached the front of the chapel and me and my dad unlinked arms. He did "I'm watching you" motion towards Louis before he kissed my head and walking next to Jolie.

"Everyone you may be seated" said the Priest. I took a peek over my shoulder and saw Jourdy on her phone followed by Niall. At least I know who I plan to get together. The priest began talking but me and Louis weren't paying that much attention we were just staring into each other eyes.

"Now the groom will say his vows" said the priest. Louis took out a pierce of paper from his tux before speaking "When I first met you 2 years ago in March when Harry AKA monkey face introduce you to me and the boys we didn't let at get along. We didn't talk at all nor look at each other but lasted till Dean funeral and after my ex broke up with me.