24

Diana P.O.V

~ 5 Years Later ~

"What's 5+8?" I said holding up a flash card to Beck "28" he said smiling. "Right again" I said excitedly trying not to destroy his confidence. "What's 3+6?" I said holding up another flash card "32" he said "That's right" I said. I saw Louis standing nearby from the corner of my eye "What are you doing?" He said

"Mom said if I get all my math problems right I get to ride my bike to school today since it's the last day" said Beck "What's 7+9?" Said Louis "79" said Beck "Is he boy or a computer cause I really don't know?" Said Louis with fake excitement "Don't destroy his confidence" I said glaring at him.

***********

"MAKE SURE YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS!!! AND READ THE SIGNS!!!" I yelled as Beck rode off on his bike to school. I saw the bus pull over to pick up the kids on the block and saw Zayn driving it "So 1D ended and got a job as a bus driver?" Said Louis "Actually I'm filling in for Lenny" he said pointing at Lenny who's asleep.

"DAD HURRY UP!!!" yelled Zayn 5 year old son "SHUT UP!!! So how's your guys day besides your wife forgetting your 4 year anniversary?" Said Zayn "Perrie forgot?" I said "Yeah she forgot" said Zayn. "MR. USED TO BE POPSTAR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!" Yelled another kid in the bus.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" yelled Zayn. "Have you picked up the rest of the boys kids?" Said Louis and Zayn shook his head. "We're joining you. If you pass by Beck riding his bike stop the bus" said Louis before getting on the bus followed by me. We saw some kids shove some things up Lenny nose and they try to hold in their laughs.

"So any news about your family Diana?" Said Zayn and I shook my head "They're still in hiding somewhere. Ever since they killed my dad I keep feeling that someone is watching me" I said "OH LOOK THERE'S BECK!!!" yelled Louis before Zayn stop the bus "BECK?!?" Yelled Louis and Beck turned around facing Louis

"HI ZAYN!!!" Yelled Beck and Zayn waved at him "WHAT'S 5+2?!?" Yelled Louis "56" said Beck "My son is a genius" said Louis fake laughing before the bus started moving again. We pulled by Liam and Niall block and we saw Niall with his daughter Zoey with Jourdy standing next to him.

Then we saw Liam with his twin daughter and son Nathan and Brit. His wife divorced him a few months ago and he was under so much stress since. Poor Liam. As for Jourdy and Niall I managed to get them together. Zayn opened the doors of the bus "Zayn you finally found a hobby" said Niall as Zoey got in the bus.

"Who knew Zayn would actually wake up this early for once" said Liam as his kids got in the bus as well "Are we invisible or something?" Said Louis standing up followed by me "How's Beck?" Said Jourdy "Getting a math tutor soon" said Louis "Wanna join us?" I said

"They can. I just going to stay home" said Jourdy walking back in the house. Liam and Niall got in the bus and took the seats next to us "Oh look Lenny sleeping" said Liam "Is he going through another divorce?" Said Niall and Zayn nodded. "What about Harry?" I said "He's somewhere. Still single" said Zayn.

We got to the school "OKAY EVERYONE OUT!!!" Yelled Zayn and all the kids ran out of the bus. "Who wants to help tie up Lenny?" Said Zayn and we all raised our hands before tying Lenny up from the ceiling. "Kmart we go" said Louis taking the wheel now.

"So we're stealing the bus then?" Said Liam and we nodded before driving towards Kmart. We got there in a few minutes and left Lenny hanging still in the bus. We all walked in the store and we saw Harry where they seek the machete. "Why is Harry buying a machete?" I said.

"Let's find out" said Niall walking towards him with us following behind "Hey Harry" said Zayn. Harry faced us and hid the machete behind him "Hey guys. What are you guys doing here?" Said Harry "The real question is what are you doing here?" I said "Buying a machete because his son is in town" said Eric behind the counter.