31 I'm At Home In The Clouds

Diana P.O.V

~ Couple Days Later ~

I've laid in bed feeling empty. Louis is back in the hospital and he has trouble breathing at times and sometimes throws up blood. It was hell watching him like that. I logged into twitter and I saw a shit load of hate mail sent to me. Last time I checker I got a lot but not this much.

"It's your fault Louis is dying. You should be the one dying instead"

"Fucking bitch. You did nothing but ruin the boys lives and almost getting them killed"

"I wish your mom shot you in the head as well"

"No wonder your family hates you. You're a fucking dumbass"

"Why don't you go kill yourself? It will make everything so much better"

They were right. Everything is my fault. It would make everything so much better if I'm gone. I sighed before standing up and looking through my closet for my handgun. Don't ask why I have one. I checked to see if it was loaded before heading towards the bathroom.

I took at the mirror and all I saw was myself when I killed myself when I was 17. I posted a tweet on twitter saying "You guys win. If dead you want me then so be it" I felt tears stream down my face as I pulled the gun towards the side of my head.

"I'm so sorry Louis..." I said before pulling the trigger and

Louis P.O.V

"You're kidding right?" I said to the doctor "I never kid Mr. Tomlinson. It's really strange that all the cancer you had is gone just like that. It's truly a miracle. Guess you're free to go now" said the doctor before leaving the room. No more cancer.

I felt a smile spread across my face before I got up from the bed and getting dress into my regular cloths. I can't wait to tell Diana. I walker out of the hospital and called in a taxi. I looked at my hands and saw my used to be paled hands turned back to my regular skin tone.

I got back home a few minutes later and I walked towards the front door and surprisingly I found it opened. I walked in and shut the door behind me. "DIANA?!?" I yelled but no answer. I heard music coming from upstairs.

"I'm not coming back

I've done something so terrible

I'm terrified to speak"

I slowly walked upstairs following the music

"What do you expect from me

I'm mixed up

I'll be blunt

Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair"

I heard the music from the bathroom and I got worried. I saw a bit of blood leaking from the bottom of the door making me instantly open the bathroom door. My eyes instantly grew wide once I saw the sight right in front of me. There is wound on Diana head with blood spilling out of it. I saw on her hand she was holding a handgun.

I collapsed to my knees not caring about the pool of blood on the floor. I grabbed her body and brought it close to mine. I felt tears stream down my face landing on her now pale face.

"And out of my mind

Keeping an eye on the world

So many thousands feet off the ground

I'm over you now

I'm at home in the clouds

Towering over your head"