Diana P.O.V

~ Flash Back ~

"I want to die" I said as I cried on Dean chest "Please don't. It's Christmas tomorrow and I don't want to spend it with a dead girlfriend" he said "But my bullies are right. I'm worthless, I have ugly ass scars that I have to see everyday" I said crying harder

"Diana. You have us the whole step of the way. We're not going anywhere and leave you behind" said Matt and Eric nodded agreeing with him. "My family don't even love me. They left me behind while they went to Mexico on Christmas as well" I said

"Those fuckers of a family can rot in hell for all we care but please don't end your life all because of idiots" said Eric. "I'm going to bed" I said before walking upstairs "I'm done" I said walking towards the bathroom and opening the cupboard and looking for the sleeping pills.

"DIANA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" They yelled running upstairs. I stayed quite and grabbed the pills and pour I don't know how money to the palm of my hand "Goodbye life..." I said before swallowing the pills. "DIANA OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Yelled my friends banding on the door.

I collapsed to the ground and saw everything going black and their voices fading away

~ Present ~

"We didn't opened the door till a few minutes later and we found her on the ground not breathing. We took her to the hospital soon after and got her stomach pumped. She was fine until the doctor said that she had a tumor growing in her brain due to her taking the pills. The good need is that she'll be fine and alive if she doesn't take those pills again and don't bang her head into things or it make that tumor grow and she could die" finished Matt.

"Why didn't you tell Diana?" Said Mitch trying to hold back tears. "I don't know. I was to busy worrying about what will happen if I die cause of that tumor. It's my fault that tumor started growing in my head. If my bullies punch me in the head several times it would cause my entire life to go down. I want it to end but I have a feeling that if I tell them off they'll find a way to get to me back and it may be something that cause my life" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Did they got you in the head when they beat you up?" Said Dean and I shook my head "Only my body which is still very sore" I said wincing a bit as I sat up. "We need to switch schools now cause the beating up is getting ridiculous now. If they get near her head it could cause her death" said Eric

"We'll enroll there tomorrow and if they accept by Monday we'll be in the same exact school as Diana" said Matt. "We need get home guys. My mom is calling me non stop to come home" said Dean before pecking my cheek and walking out my room with Matt and Eric leaving me and Mitch alone.

"You okay?" I said to Mitch "It's just...I can't believe my little sister have a very high chance of dying" he said "Don't worry. The hospital are finding a way to get that tumor our of my head. Hopefully soon cause I don't want you going to your dead little sister funeral" I said "Me too" he said before hugging me and kissing my forehead.

~ Few Days Later ~

"Wow your school is so dangerous. There's bullet holes in the ceiling" said Eric looking up. "Now you see why I hate this school" I said "Why wasn't Jourdy there to help you last week like what the fuck?" Said Matt and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Remember seniors that this Friday is prom night so make sure you buy your tickets before they sound old" said the principle through the loud speaker. "Prom? Aren't you going?" Said Dean and I shook my head "It isn't my thing. Plus if I go Brooklyn swore she'll ruin it for me" I said.

"You sure?" He said and I nodded "Plus, I'm planning on spending it with Mitch and his family and maybe you guys if you decide to join" I said "I'M DOWN!!!" Yelled Eric and I rolled my eyes.