Extra Chapter 7

Louis P.O.V

~ Day After Diana Committed Suicide ~

I drove to my mom house to go pick up Beck and Serenity. Beck and Diana had a really good bond so it's going to be hard telling him she's dead, especially since he's still young.

I parked in from of my mom house before getting out and walking to the front door. I've waited for someone to answer and my mom opened the door. "I see your getting a bit better" she said and I nodded "I had to use a GPS to get here since I barely remember how to get here" I said before walking in.

"What did Diana react when she found out?" She said and I sighed "I never got the chance to..." I said sitting down on the couch "How come you didn't tell her?" She said "She killed herself yesterday afternoon. She killed herself because of the hate got out of control and she couldn't handle it anymore.

She shot herself with a handgun I never knew she even had. Police are at home investigating about it" I said "She's was a great girl. Have you told the boys yet?" She said and I gave her a confused look "Liam, Harry, Zayn and Niall?" She said.

"Oh them. I don't remember their phone number or where they live so yeah. My memory is still wonky" I said "DADDY!!!" yelled Beck running in the house and jumping on me and hugging me.

I saw Phoebe walking in the house with Serenity asleep in her arms "Good to see you buddy" I said hugging Beck "Where's mom? Is she's home?" He said smiling and I sighed.

I saw mom giving me a look and Phoebe is confused "Beck...you won't be seeing your mom anymore" I said and he frowned "Why? Are you guys getting a divorce?" He said

"No it's nothing like that. It's just...let's just say she's in a better place where no one can hurt her so she won't suffer" I said. Beck always knew about the hatred Diana gets and hated the people that do that her.

"Is she dead?" He said about to cry but I just nodded "Yes she is dead. She killed herself yesterday night" I said and I saw him starting to cry. I saw remove his hands from behind his back revealing a bird house.

"I made this mom....but now she's gone so it's worthless now" he said before smashing it to the ground and running upstairs. "He and Diana had a really strong bond didn't they?" Said mom and I nodded.

"I'll go calm Beck down" said Phoebe handing me Serenity and running upstairs. "So now where are going to do?" Said mom and I shrug my shoulders "Mature up I guess. I have to raise Serenity and Beck and I can't do that if I act it's a game" I said.

"Aren't you going to find someone else in your life?" She said and I shook my head "I don't want to replace Diana. I'm pretty sure I made that very clear a long time ago" I said

"I never seen you like this. You really love Diana that much?" She said and I nodded "Can Beck and Serenity stay here a few more days? I don't want them to see the police that are still at home" I said and she nodded.

I stood up and handed Serenity to my mom "I'll be back in a few more days" I said before leaving the house.

Diana P.O.V

~ Before she and Mitch died ~

~ 16 Years Old ~

"But what if they don't like me? I won't be surprised at all" I said as me and Mitch walked towards the back of the arena where I'm meeting a few bands he's friends with.

"Believe it or not they begged me they want to see you and since we're in town might as well drag you here" he said "I'm keeping my distance from them" I said and he sighed.

I'm still not over last week. My sides still hurt from the beating from my bullies. We entered the arena and I saw the bands All Time Low, Of Mice and Men and Panic! At the Disco there. "Hey Mitch. Is that your sister?" Said the lead vocalist of Of Mice Men Austin pointing at me.