Extra Chapter 6

Diana P.O.V

~ After she died ~

"You know I told you so right?" Said Dean and I gave him a confused look "About you meeting your mom saying my killer was Kiara. Don't tell me you forgot" he said

"Well...." I said over exaggerating the well and he rolled his eyes "But I remember the phone call now that to think about it" I said...

~ Flash back ~

Eric P.O.V

"So you're going to propose to Diana on her birthday?" Said Matt as we walked in the school "Yeah. She's a special girl you know" said Dean "What if something happens to you before that can happen?" I said.

"She'll fall in love in someone else. I don't want her to be depressed her whole life but not just anyone. Someone who doesn't care what she's like and doesn't care if she has scars or not. He'll look past that and love her personality" said Dean.

"So like you?" Said Matt "I guess you can say just like me" said Dean "Why are we here again?" I said "To end Diana bullying" he said before walking in the gym where the prom is being held.

********

"JUST LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!!! SHE NEVER DONE SHIT TO YOU!!!" Yelled Dean at Austin face "No one wants her here. She's worthless" said Austin. I saw anger fill Dean eyes before he punched Austin right in the face. "Damn" I said "Now he's going for the nuts" said Matt wincing as Dean beat up Austin.

We heard a loud bang and saw Matt fall to the ground clutching his arm as blood spill out. Everyone started panicking and run around as smoother and another bang went off and bodies falling the ground. I saw Dean being held up against the wall with someone pointing a gun at his forehead.

I took a glances at the guy face and my eyes grew wide. "MR. LUCKER?!?" I yelled walking towards them. "STAY BACK!!!" He yelled aiming the gun at me and I backed away. Diana had showed us pictures of her dad and he looked happy and healthy but this one looks unhappy and miserable.

"Why are you doing this?" I said "I don't want to lose my daughter to someone else" he said "You never bother to reconnect with her for almost 14 solid years" I said "I tried so many times but her mother made sure of it. She easily reconnect with Mitch but not with me. Don't you know the reason I left?" He said still hosing the gun at Dean head.

"Of course not" I said "I'M A WANTED CRIMINAL!!! I MURDER PEOPLE TO GET MY ANGER OUT OF ME BUT THIS ONE I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY DAUGHTER TO SOMEONE ELSE AND SEE HER GROW UP!!!" He yelled and I saw Dean getting even scared as his finger near the trigger.

"Your daughter loves him. Imagine how heartbroken if she hears about this" I said "LOVE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!" He yelled and I heard police sirens from outside and his eyes grew wife before facing me and aimed the gun towards me and pulled the trigger hitting my right arm and me collapsing in pain.

He faced Dean and gave him a sorry look before pulling the trigger and hitting his stomach and he ran off just like that. Dean screamed put in pain and clutch his stomach.

*********

"Can you please tell Diana that the killer was caught? We don't want her to know the truth" said Matt as the nurse heal his arm. The police nodded before walking off. I saw Diana running towards us with Mitch behind her.

He was crying and panicking and once she saw Dean I saw how devastated she was. She broke down and Mitch walked towards her and hugged her.

"So we're going to just the truth?" Said Matt and I nodded

*******

Diana P.O.V

"DIANA I'M SO SORRY I NEVER TOLD YOU THIS!!! I FELT SO BAD!!!" Yelled Eric through the other line of the phone. "It's fine. But how come he wasn't arrested when I met him again?" I said "He was but Louis nailed him out. He said to your dad that you're in safe hands with him and don't plan to take you away from your dad 100%. He lied about the tattoo parlor thing" he said.