13

Diana P.O.V

~ Christmas Eve ~

"See you boys later at the party" I said "See ya later as well" said Harry before they all walked towards the car and driving off. "We still need to make the food and get the cake since it's your birthday. Also a birthday gift" I said walking towards the kitchen where Louis was.

"You don't need to get me a birthday gift. Having you here is already enough" he said "But what if I want to get you a gift?" I said "If you get me a gift I'll hit you with this spatula" he said holding it up fine" I said "Plus you won't be able to top my gift either way" he said "How would you know?" I said

"Mine is very special" he said "Whatever you say" I said

*************

I sat down on the roof of the house as the party went on. I looked at my phone and it was 11:53pm. I sighed and just looked up in the sky. "What you're doing up there?" said Gerard popping from the window beneath me "Just thinking" I said. He sighed before getting up on the roof and sat down next to me.

"Your bf is going crazy looking for you since he has something special for you" he said "It's just this is the first Christmas I haven't spent with my brother" I said "I see. Well you can't stay up here all night thinking about him" he said "Why?" I said "For one thing it's freezing" he said and I chuckled "Second, I don't think your brother will want you to spend Christmas on the roof moping cause he's gone" he said

"I know that but it also been a year since I tried to kill myself" I said "And also cause that tumor" he said and I nodded "Well look on the bright side. You're not alone this year. You have all your friends with you along with your bf. So I suggest you back inside and enjoy yourself not be all depressed and shit" he said and I smiled a bit before carefully getting down from the roof and getting inside the house followed by Gerard.

I walked back downstairs and found Louis "About time you show up. Cmon I wanna introduce you to someone" he said dragging me towards the kitchen. I saw a man with black hair, dressed nicely, and had blue eyes. He heard us come in and faced us.

"Diana I want you to meet Josh Lucker...your dad" said Louis. I had a shocked face and I tried to hold back tears "Dad?" I said walking towards him "Hey sweetie" he said before engulfing me in a hug and hugged back crying into his shoulder. "I missed you" I said

"Missed you too" he said. We pulled away and I wiped away my tears "Look at you. You're all grown up, have a bf and a punk. I raised you well in 4 years" he said "I was raised by the best" I said and I saw Louis smiling. "How did you find him?" I said.

"It wasn't hard. I found him working at a tattoo parlor when I went to get a tattoo" said Louis "Also heard what happened between your mom and stepdad also Mitch" said Dad "I don't wanna think about that right now. I just wanna enjoy myself" I said smiling a bit "That's my girl" he said smiling.

*************

"How did you enjoy Christmas Diana?" Said my new doctor "Great. I finally met my dad after 14 years of not seeing him" I said "Now your doctor sent me all your information so now we need to take some X rays and see how that tumor is doing" she said and I nodded before walking towards the X ray room.

***********

I've waited for the results to show up and the doctor showed up. "So am I doing okay?" I said and she shook her head and I groaned "It's grown twice it's since last time. Did you hit your head or something during the last month?" She said and I shrugged my shoulders. "Well either way you need to be more careful" She said

"Well my other doctors said they'll get me the treatment I need to get rid of it soon but they haven't figured it out" I said. "Actually we have a treatment that we know of but it's all the way in Australia" she said "I'll think about it" I said and she nodded

***********

"Diana what's been bothering you lately? You haven't been eating that much, you stayed mostly indoors. What's wrong?" Said Louis walking in the room and sitting on the edge of the bed "Just thinking" I said not facing him "About us" I said "What about us?" He said

"What's going to happen to us when you go on tour in May?" I said "Oh that...I'll find a way to convince Simon to let you tour with us" he said "What if he doesn't let me?" I said "He'll let you tour with us. He ended up liking you" he said.

***************

"Of course you can tour with the boys...with parents permission of course" said Simon "Can it just be one parent?" I said "Why is that?" He said "Well me and my mom don't get along basically ever since I was born and she hates my guts including my step dad. Only my other dad will agree to this" I said.

"Do you have your dad phone number?" He said and I nodded before dialing my dad and handing it to Simon.

~ 3 months Later ~

"Happy birthday Diana" said Niall hugging me as he walked in the house "Thanks" I said "It's a good thing you're touring with us" said Liam and I nodded "So where's Louis taking you?" Said Zayn "I don't know. He's full of surprises" I said "I can't believe it's been over a year since we met you" said Liam "Me neither" I said.

"You ready to go?" Said Louis showing up next to me and I nodded before we said bye to the boys and heading towards Louis car.

************

"This is just like our first date" I said looking at the view of London smiling. "Well it's your birthday so why not recreate our first date" he said "Remember how we didn't talk to each other at all? Look at us now" I said and he smiled "You are honestly better than my ex Kiara" he said and I smiled

I leaned my head on his shoulder. I felt pain shot through my head "You okay?" Said Louis looking at me worryingly and I nodded "Yeah I'm fine" I said right when another pain shot through my head but it was more painful "No I'm not" I said clutching my head. "Get in the car. I'm taking to the hospital" he said and I nodded before getting inside the car.

***********

"Are you okay Diana?" Said the doctor and I nodded "You need to get that treatment or else that tumor will kill you especially with a baby growing inside you" said the doctor "I need time to think wait did you say baby?" I said and the doctor nodded "Yeah. You're pregnant for 2 weeks now" the doctor said.

"Me and Louis never even had....oh. Now I remember" I said "Do you want me to send him in?" The doctor said "Sure. But please don't tell him about the tumor or the baby. He's already panicking cause of tour in 2 weeks" I said "You're going have to tell him soon" the doctor said.

"Unless I brake up with him" I said "Don't you love him?" The doctor said and I nodded "I do love him. More than anything but I don't want him to worry about me when she should focus on his career" I said "You sure of all this?" Said the doctor and I nodded "Okay then. I'll send him in" the doctor said before walking out the door to get Louis.

I know I'm making a big mistake but it's for the best...

*******************************************************

Hope you enjoy this chapter and I know you're saying "stop rushing it" again I ain't rushing it so hush.

Vote, fan, comment helps a lot