30

Diana P.O.V

It's been over a month ever since my own family kidnapped me. Let's just say I'm really sick right now. I can barely stand up or even move due to the fact I barely get fed. I'm pretty sure I lost over 45 pounds and you can see my bones. That's how weak I am.

I wonder if anyone looking for me. I'm worried about my kids. I wonder how they're dealing with the fact that their mom is missing and their dad is close to dying. I hope they're safe along with the boys. "What you're thinking about?" Said Mitch from across the room knocking me out of my trance.

"How's everyone else doing? Especially Louis. I wonder if he's alive or not" I said "Don't worry he'll be okay" he said "But what if he's not? What am I going to do after he's gone? He means so much to me" I said "Just like Dean was. I remember how you were after he got killed. You stayed in your room listening to Helena and cried yourself to sleep and hurt yourself but you got through it" he said.

"But we have 2 kids and tomorrow is our 6 year anniversary, also Serenity birthday" I said and he sighed "You'll get out of here soon" he said just when I heard the door open and Jackie walk in "What do you want?" I said "To get you out of here" she said "Okay I didn't really meant this soon" said Mitch.

He helped me up and I tried to walk but I fell back to his chest. "Mom and dad really hurt you didn't you?" Said Jackie and I nodded. I felt myself being picked up and out on Mitch back. "Wow you're really light" he said "No fucking shit" I said "You guys need to get out of here before mom and dad gets back" said Jackie leading us out the room.

I looked around the house and I noticed that it's abandoned for a long time since there's a lot of dust and cobwebs everywhere. "Why are you helping us?" Said Mitch "I really didn't want this. I was forced. If I didn't then mom would've killed me but I don't want anyone to suffer. I know that you already suffered enough" she said.

"Why does mom want to kill me?" I said "Because you left all because Mitch told you. She kept nagging how she gave you a lot of things and you gave nothing back then you move out. When I found out mom sent Kiara to kill Dean I was going to warn you and him but she held me a back" she said

"Well if we make it out alive and you guys are caught I'll try to make all charged on you dropped" I said and she sent me a small smile. We reached the front door and I looked out the window that my mom and dad are back including Jennifer "Shit. We have to go out the back" said Jackie before we started running towards the back of the house.

We opened the door and we saw them standing there smirking at us "We're not idiots" said mom and I felt myself being thrown off Mitch back to the ground really roughly may I add. "IF YOU HURT HER I SWEAR!!!" yelled Mitch and dad held a gun right in his gave making him shut up. "I'll deal with you later" said mom to Jackie before she went back inside

I heard sirens from the distance and I gave a smirk to them and so did Mitch. I felt myself getting picked up and dragged by my mom holding a knife right at my throat as she lead us to the front where we saw police, ambulances and a couple of my friends. "It's over. Now let them go" said Gerard stepping forward.

"How did you find us?" Said dad "Let's say that Diana charm bracelet has a special tracking device that we finally got working" said Andy pointing at my charm bracelet that Louis gave me last year. "So either you let her and her brother go or we'll force you" said Gerard gesturing to the police holding up their guns.

"Can I least do something before I get arrested?" Said mom "Don't even try to escape since they'll shoot you down if you do" said Andy "So we're ignoring the fact that I came back from the dead. I see how things are" said Mitch. "I'm not that stupid to run. So can i do my thing?" Said mom and i saw a cop slowly nod but keeping a close eye on her.