Diana P.O.V

I walked in Zayn hospital room. He had a cast wrapped around his arm and he was watching TV. He heard me come in and he gave me a small smile "Hey Diana" he said and I smiled "How are you feeling?" I said dragging an oxygen tank that I have to drag around with me to help me breathe a bit better since I started not to breathe properly.

"Better than before" he said "I'm sorry that my family caused you guys this" I said sitting down on a nearby chair "It's not you caused this. But I suggest you be a lot more careful since they're want to kill you for like walking out of them a year ago" he said and I sighed "Well they have about 6 months and a half cause I don't have much time till I die" I said

"So the treatment didn't work out?" He said and I shook my head "When's your due date?" He said "Less than 5 months so that's a good thing" I said and he nodded "Has Perrie planning to stop by?" I said talking about his fiance "Some point next week she said" he said

"At least you get to live to get married" I said trying to hold back tears "Don't cry. Hopefully a miracle happens to you" he said "It's just that when I was little me and my dad talked about how I'll get married in the church in LA where MCR filmed a music video and he'll walk me down the aisle but that's not happening now" I said.

"Where's your dad now?" He said "Out looking for my family to turn them in" I said "You should pay the rest of the boys a visit so they don't feel so lonely" he said and I nodded before walking out of his room.

~ Couple Weeks Later ~

I say on the edge of Louis hospital bed as I tried to hold back tears. His burnt marks aren't halfway healed and he's still hasn't woken up. "I need you Louis can't you see? You need to wake up soon. I don't want you to wake up to find out that I'm dead and have to raise a kid on your own. Just please wake up" I said with tears streaming down my face.

I slowly grabbed his hand tightly as I cried silently. I felt a small tug on my hand and I smiled knowing that he heard me.

**************

"Hey dad" I said as my dad walked in the hospital room "How you're doing pal?" He said "More puking" I said "Has your bf woke up yet?" He said and I shook my head "It's been over a month. In less than 4 months is my due date. He better wake up till then" I said with a couples tears streaming down my face.

"Don't cry. Just watch he'll wake up soon" he said wiping away my tears "You haven't seen how he is dad. He looks horrible" I said thinking about how damaged he was when I last saw him "All we can do now is pray" he said kissing my forehead before walking out the room.

~ 1 Month Later ~

"So you guys feeling better now?" I said to the boys as we all walked around the hospital and they nodded "Now that we're finally healed yeah we're fine" said Niall "Not all of us though" said Liam talking about Louis and we nodded. "2 more months and a week till my due date" I said outing my hand on my stomach

"Don't worry. Louis will wake up soon" said Harry "I hope. Cause 3 more months till you know" I said and they nodded "I'm going to Louis room. I'll see you guys later" I said before walking away towards Louis room. I slowly walked in and shut the door behind me.

I say down besides his bed and grabbed his hand "You need to wake up Louis. I really truly deeply need you. I just wanna see your eyes and smile again. Just please wake up" I said sobbing into his chest. I could hear his heartbeat as I softly cried.

I felt someone rub my back as I cried and I slowly looked up. I saw Louis eyes open and smiling at me "I got you to see my eyes and smile again just like you said" he said smiling "YOU FINALLY WOKE UP!!!" I yelled hugging him lightly because he hasn't healed 100% yet and he chuckled and hugged me back.

"Also kept your promise of meeting each other again" he said and I smiled at him "How long was I knocked out for?" He said "Almost 2 months" I said "Wow..." He said before looking down at my stomach "So this is the child you cried to me when I was knocked is it?" He said and I slowly nodded.

"Also that you're going to die like a month after the birth?" He said and I nodded as well "Why didn't you tell me?" He said "Because you'll blow off tour because of me. Also I had another theory that you'll just leave me" I said "Hey remember that when I said. I won't ever leave you and I will always pick you before my job even if it means getting fired" he said and I nodded.

"I really meant that okay?" He said pecking my lips and I smiled a bit "Also how long am I staying here?" He said "Another month or so?" I said "Great just what I needed" he said and I chuckled.

~ Another month later ~

"I'M FREE!!!" Yelled Louis running out of his hospital room once he got changed into his regular cloths "With a burnt scar on your face yay" said Harry "DON'T KILL MY VIBE!!!" Yelled Louis and we rolled our eyes. "Can't you like leave the hospital? I mean you'll be fine" said Louis looking towards me

"No. The doctors said it's unhealthy for me so yeah I never saw daylight in 8 months" I said "I'll figure it out just watch" said Louis walking towards the wrong exit "Louis it's this way" said Liam "Still have my dignity" said Louis as he walked towards the right direction.

"And I still have my both my kidneys" said Liam sarcastically before walking out of the hospital followed by the rest of the boys.

*********************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Vote, fan, comment helps a lot