20 So Long and Goodnight

There's a reason why I put a title name for this chapter. I cried while writing this chapter and hopefully it's filler than all my other chapters. I suggest you play "Lost It All" by Black Veil Brides while reading this chapter.

Also let me give you a very quick description on how Diana looks like. She has wavy medium black hair. Bright blue eyes and she's American. She's not fat but she's not skinny also. She had a nose piercing, snake bites piercings on her bottom lip as well.

So on with the story

******************************************************

Diana P.O.V

~ 2 weeks Later ~

The past 2 weeks wore the worst. I kept throwing up, fainting out of nowhere, have a lot of headaches, so I felt like utter shit. All the boys came to visit and watched me carefully and if I fall they panic like I was very fragile and I have to agree with them.

I lost my eating appetite so lost a bunch a weight. I hardly came out of the house only when Louis had to go to the studio and he drags me and Beck with him. He thinks if I'm left alone I'll end up doing something stupid and he's not wrong.

In the middle of the night I may or may not started self harming again. But it's not a huge deal for me anymore. I'm going to die really soon anyways so what's the point of me being happy?

I won't get to live my wedding day

I won't get to see my kid grow

I won't get to wake up every morning see the love of my life face

All my friends have to come to my funeral and see their now dead friend

As all my fans who supported me from the very start...

I'll soon be stomping with the angels with Mitch.

The stomp is something special me and Mitch will always do and everyone called it "The Lucker Stomp"

I sighed before sitting up from bed and took a look in the mirror across from me. My hair have no life in it. I look so pale, my blue eyes look dead and have black circles surrounding them, I looked skinner than I did last week. I reached for my laptop and logged in my YouTube channel and went through my videos.

I clicked on the first vlog I did when I started dating Louis.

~ Flashback ~

"Hey guys. I'm here walking around LA with a lot of you guys know my new boyfriend Louis" I said turning my camera towards Louis who has his mouth stuffed with chips. "Hewey" he said trying to say 'hey' with his mouth full.

"My new boyfriend who's a fat ass everybody" I said. He sent me a glare and flicked my nose and going up ahead from me "YOU NEED ME!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET LOST AROUND HERE!!!" I yelled. He made a turn around the corner but then came back to my side

"I don't know where the fuck I'm going so yeah I need you" he said and I chuckled "I told yeah" I said and he rolled his eyes and pecked my cheek. "If you're watching this Mitch and planning murder just remember I still have that picture from when you were 14 on Halloween" I said.

~ End of Flashback ~

I smiled a bit before clicking on the vlog when the boys were filming "Best Song Ever"

~ Flashback ~

"Hey guys. I'm on the set with 1D new music video and what the fuck are you doing Louis?" I said turning the camera towards Louis who's copying his butt of the printer. "What the hell does it look like?" He said "HARRY!!! DO YOU WANT A PICTURE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND LOUIS ASS?!?" I yelled grabbing a picture and walking around to find Harry