10

Diana P.O.V

~ 4 Months Later ~

"Cmon why don't you sing?" Said Louis "Cause I don't feel like it. Plus I just wanna go to sleep but can't cause you want to stay here and watch movies all night long...ON HALLOWEEN!!! LOOK MITCH, JOLIE, AND KENA ARE GOING TO A PARTY AND WE'RE SITTING HERE WATCHING MOVIES!!!" I yelled gesturing to Mitch, Jolie and Kenadee who are wearing matching costumes.

"Well see you guys later" said Mitch before walking out the door before closing it behind him. I felt Dots jump on my life and I started petting her. She has grown so much the past 4 months. "She's getting big now" said Louis and I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah she has. Even bigger than Parker and Sawyer who are chilling somewhere in the house" I said. "So let's get this movie night started" said Louis before we walked towards my room.

*************

I woke up with a loud crash and I opener my eyes and saw Louis waking up as well. I heard Jolie and Mitch yelling from downstairs and I got up from bed and walked downstairs with Louis following behind. I saw Mitch drinking and I could tell he was drunk "I'M GOING OUT IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!" Yelled Mitch walking towards the front door.

"PLEASE LISTEN!!! DON'T GO DRIVING WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET RAN OVER OR SOMETHING!!" Yelled Jolie after him "Watch me" said Mitch before getting in his motorcycle. "Oh my god" I said "Can you two please follow him around to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid? I need to stay here and watch Kena" said Jolie and we nodded before running towards the car and driving towards where Mitch drove off to.

I felt something went run down my face. I didn't realize I was crying. Louis faced me and gave me reassuring look "Don't worry Mitch will be fine" he said "You don't know how he is when he's drunk. He can get in a car accident for all I know" I said

We saw Mitch up ahead swerving a bit in the road. "LOUIS DRIVE FASTER!!!" I yelled and he did swerving around cars that are in the way. I heard a very loud crash and saw the cars in front of us stopped like something stopped them out of nowhere.

We saw people coming out of the car to investigate and a lot of them had shocked faces surrounding a pole. We both quickly got out of the car and pushed through the people in our way and once we got to the front I swear my life flashed before my eyes.

Mitch was in the middle of the road covered in blood and his body is in a weird angle "SOMEONE CALL THE FREAKING AMBULANCE!!" I yelled with tears running down my face before running towards Mitch body.

"Diana..." Said Mitch in pain "Don't worry I'm right here" I said as I heard sirens in the distance.

***************

"Cmon Diana you need some sleep. You're eyes are red and puffy with bags under them. We'll tell you if any news of Mitch shows up" said Louis handing me a water bottle and I shook my head. "I ain't sleeping till I find out he's okay. He's the only person in my family that never gave up on me and loved me. I don't wanna lose him" I said crying again.

Louis hugged me as I cried into his shoulder. "He'll be okay" said Louis "You saw how he was like Louis. There's no way he's okay. I just want him to be at least alive" I said laying my head on his shoulder as tears ran down my face.

****************

"Diana wake up" said Louis shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and saw the doctor standing in front of us. "Did he say about Mitch?" I asked Louis and he shook his head "Please tell me my brother is alive and okay" I said and the doctor just sighed and looked at his papers.

"We tried everything we could. I'm so very sorry" said the doctor before walking away. I felt tears streaming down my face and Louis embraced me in a hugged as I cried really hard into his chest "I'm so sorry" he whispered kissing my head but I just continued crying for what seems like eternity.