11

Diana P.O.V

"You ready to go?" Said Louis as we got in the car and I nodded "Just tired since I only got like 20 minutes of sleep" I said leaning my head against the window "Well once we get to my flat you'll be able to sleep all you want" he said and half smiled

"Wake me up when we get to the airport" I said "That's only like 13 minutes away" he said "I don't care" I said. I saw that we drove passed the cemetery where Mitch and Dean were buried. I mouthed "I miss you" before shutting my eyes and falling asleep.

*************

"Why does the UK have to be so freaking cold?" I said clutching my jacket even closer "Ask the weather" said Louis grabbing our luggage and Dots in her cage who was shaking from the temperature here. "Even Dots is freezing" I said before taking her out of her cage and putting her in my jacket holding her close.

"Well once we get to my flat then you'll be warm" said Louis "Good" I said and he rolled his eyes before we headed towards the taxi.

***********

Me and Louis walked in his flat and saw all the boys sitting on the couch watching movies "Uh how long were you guys here?" Said Louis "How long have you been gone?" Said Niall "8 days" said Louis "About 8 days" he said "Okay I'll just continue being invisible" I said walking in and setting Dots down who immediately ran around the flat.

"Oh let us give you a hug" said Harry hugging me followed up with the rest of the boys "I'm very claustrophobic so get off" I said freaking out "Same" said Niall "Feel the love don't fight it" said Zayn "Please let go" I said. Liam seems to be the only one to get the idea and let go of me.

"Get off or else you'll wake up with a baby crocodile in your room" I said and they immediately let go "Wow you guys believe that?" Said Liam "I know people..." I said and he gave me a strange look before walking away "So how long you're staying here Diana?" Said Zayn "How does 52 weeks every year sound to you?" I said

"So you're moving in Louis flat?" Said Niall and I nodded "Louis she could be in our new music video" said Harry "Music video?" I said giving them a strange cook "It's for our next single that's not coming out for another couple months. So you don't need to worry about it right now. We won't start shooting it till after the single released. Plus we're not even finished writing it" said Louis

"But still. She'll be perfect for it" said Zayn "Yeah she will but it's her choice not ours" said Louis "You're right. Well see you guys later" said Liam before walking out followed by the rest of the boys.

************

I laid down across the couch with my laptop as I scrolled through the boys past since their fans keep telling to looks it up. I wonder why it's so important. I stopped until one article that was titled "Is One Direction falling apart?" It was on February 16 of this year about 2 weeks before I met all of them.

I clicked on the article and read what it said.

"One Direction the world biggest brit-Irish boyband may be breaking up soon due to their behavior these past few weeks.

First Liam out rage at their management, his 4 best mates, even at his own fans after a few bad concerts and hate he has been getting followed up by Zayn

He's been receiving racist tweets from haters, there even was a song that was released on iTunes saying he's a terrorist and caused 911. He's been very distant from everyone and never seen from paparazzi

Niall had to deal with his own fans crashing his brother wedding earlier in the year and now with his fans crashing his brother kid christening. He wasn't the same with his fans since, he'll just yell at them.