Extra Chapter 9

Diana P.O.V

~ Before she died~

" When Rome's in ruins, we are the lions

Free of the coliseums

In poison places, we are anti-venom

We're the beginning of the end

Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds

It's all over now before it has begun

We've already won

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes

We are wild, Americana, exotica

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?

Yeah!

Come on make it easy, say I never mattered

Run it up the flagpole

We will teach you how to make boys next door

Out of assholes

Tonight the foxes hunt the hounds

It's all over now before it has begun

We've already won

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes

We are wild, Americana, exotica

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?

Yeah!

We are wild, we are like young volcanoes

We are wild, Americana, exotica

Do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby?

Yeah!"

Me and Patrick finished the last verse and everyone started clapping. "The music video for this song we were so high" I said through the mic "The music was so happy but the video" said Patrick "And we're still recovering from the car accident so if you meet us don't hug us tightly" I said

"Like last week me and Diana were fighting and caused us a lot a pain and Louis and these idiots were laughing at us while we were in pain...plus we got out of the hospital that day" said Patrick. "Stupid drag racers" I said.

"They were both afraid to get in a car but Diana the most but we can't blame her due to the fact she lost Mitch in a car accident" said Pete. "I shall make him proud...by kicking Patrick in the ass" I said before kicking Patrick and everyone in the arena laughed.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?" Yelled Patrick and I laughed. He glared at me before pushing me but I pulled him along with me "NOW WE'RE BOTH IN PAIN!!!" I yelled as the pain started to settle in "9 more months with this..." Said Andrew pointing at us.

"Shut up we're in pain" said Patrick trying to stand up but couldn't because of the pain "Yeah this is going to take a while so enjoy our new video for "Where Did The Party Go?" Now" I said pointing at the big screen.

*******

"We're still on the ground" said Patrick once the video finished "Maybe we should continue the concert like this" I said "I can't sing when I'm laying down" he said "You can't but I can so screw you" I said crawling away from him "Is someone recording this?" Said Pete pointing at us.

"I still can't believe you guys haven't murdered each other yet" said Andrew "One day..." I said slowly standing up as the pain started to go away and so does Patrick. "I still can't believe you guys have been friends for over 13 years" said Joesph "Me neither" I said.