5

Diana P.O.V

I woke up with something licking my face. Da fuq? I opener my eyes and saw Parker Mitch dog licking my face. "It's a good thing I like you Parker" I said before sitting up from bed and petting Parker. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and saw Dean has just messaged me.

"Get dressed. Eric want us to pick him from the airport. Also don't bother messaging me where you are now. I know"

"Okay out you go Parker. I'm getting dressed" I said opening the door and Parker ran out. I shut the door before getting ready for Dean to pick me up. I walked in the kitchen and made myself some toast.

"Why you're up so early?" Said Mitch walking in the kitchen. I looked at the clock and it was 6:46am "Me and my friends are going to pick up my friend from the airport" I said "Do you want me to drop you off or?" He said and I shook my head.

"Nope. Dean is coming over to pick me up" I said taking a bite from my toast "Your boyfriend?" He said "Don't kill him when you meet him" I said "Whatever" he said before filling up his dogs bowls. I heard the front door knock and I opened it and saw Dean standing there with Matt who's eating a banana.

"Why are you eating a banana?" I said "I'm hungry. Dean didn't give a chance to fucking eat. Your boyfriend is a dick" he said sending a glare to Dean. "Is that your brother?" Said Dean pointing at Mitch who's standing behind me.

"Yup his name is Mitch. Don't be surprised if he already hates you" I said "Saw it coming sooner or later. Now are we going to pick the fucker up or just leaving him stranded in the airport?" Said Dean "We're leaving. See you later Mitch" I said giving him a quick hug before getting in Dean car with him and Matt following behind.

"TAKE CARE OF MY SISTER!!!" Yelled Mitch after us before shutting the door. "Your brother seems cool" said Matt "He's the best. He's the only one in my family that isn't a huge bitch. Jackie well she doesn't say much but when she does it's a stupid remark" I said putting on NY seatbelt.

************

"Where the hell is he?" I said looking around the airport "He said he's wearing a huge afro" said Matt "Why?" I said "I don't know..." He said "I found him" said Dean "Where?" I said "He's crawling away from those girls" he said walking towards the mob of girls where we saw Eric crawling away from.

"Dude why the fuck are you wearing afro and why were there girls surrounding you?" I said helping Eric up "I really like this afro and the band One Direction is over there since they have a flight and I somehow got attacked by those girls" said Eric fixing his afro.

I peeked over the girls and saw all of 1D signing autographs and taking pictures with their fans. Zayn looked at my direction and he smiled at waved at me and I waved back. "Seems like he knows you" said Eric "Yeah I sorta met him and his bandmates a couple days ago and we're sorta like friends now" I said

"Wow....what else did I missed?" Said Eric "I have moved out of my family house and now living with my brother. Also got beat up but I'm over that now. It's not the first time" I said "Hey Diana" said Zayn who's now standing next to me "Hey. Seems like you and the rest of the boys are heading back home" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah. Yesterday was our last tour date so now we're heading back home to start recording our new album" he said "We'll wait for you the car" said Dean before leaving with Matt, and Eric. "When will you guys come back here in LA?" I said "Probably in couple months or so" he said

"Well that really sucks" I said "You're really a nice friend. Usually when me and the boys try to make friends they'll just use us and leave" he said "Well me and my friends will never do that. You guys are regular human beings. I have a brother who's in band and I don't let that effect our bond" I said.