Sequel Chapter 1

So here's the sequel. Enjoy.

************************************************************************************

Serenity P.O.V

I walked in the front doors of my school only to be stopped by my bullies whose names are Evelyn, Dave, and Sarah "Did you finished our homework?" Said Save and I nodded before handing them a filer with their work in it.

"I have a science project that you're doing" said Sarah taking her homework out from the folder "When is it due?" I said "Tomorrow. Here are the directions" she said handing me a crumbled paper with the directions.

I looked through it and it was on the human body and let me tell you the directions aren't simple. "There's no way I could finish this by tomorrow" I said "Guess you won't be getting any sleep tonight" she said smirking at me and I groaned.

"Also have a book report due tomorrow as well. It better be done" said Dave before they all walked off. I sighed before the bell rang and I walked towards my first period.

******

I'm in World History right now and I ain't paying attention at all since I've stayed up all might finishing my homework. I felt myself starting to sleep until my teacher Me, Bolts smack his ruler on my desk making me jump and gave him.

"Why are you sleeping in my class?" He said and everyone in my class was staring at us "I've stayed up all night studying for a test so I didn't get enough sleep. I'm sorry" I said and he sighed "I'll let you slide this once since it's your first time" he said and I nodded before he continued with the lesson.

********

I walked back home trying to get the spitballs out of my hair. Can't wait till high school is finished. "SERENITY WAIT UP!!!" yelled what sounded like Blake behind me. "Hey" I said smiling at him "What's with the spit balls in your hair?" He said pulling some out "Bullies" I said

"People are just cruel" he said helping me pull them out of my hair "Well I gotta get home. I have a science project and book report due tomorrow and Im going have to stay up all night for it" I said and he sighed "Can I at least walk you home?" He said and I nodded.

We both walked home silently and once I teachers home I faces him "I'll call you later, well if I finish the homework" I said and he nodded "Okay. See ya around" he said before hugging me and walking off. I sighed before walking in the house and saw dad working on some papers.

"Hey dad" I said "Hey Serenity" he said not even looking up. I wish mom was alive. Ever since she died dad changed a lot. We don't hang out as a family, it's always him and work. I walked upstairs to my room passing the bathroom mom killed herself in. No one never entered the bathroom since.

We just use our bathroom in our room. I walked in my room and saw Dots asleep in my bed. She's getting old but still has energy as a little puppy. I set my stuff down before turning on my computers getting started on the homework.

******

It's almost midnight and I still can't finish the project or the book report and I'm really tired. I heard my door open and saw dad there "How come you aren't in bed yet?" He said "I need to finish up a book report and science project" I said yawning and turning my attention back towards the screen.

"Look at you. You didn't even are dinner" he said "I'll eat later" I said waving him off "You should at least get some sleep. You school called and said you fell asleep in class but let it slide off" he said "I was just busy with homework. I really need to get this done since it's due tomorrow" I said yawning.