25

Diana P.O.V

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

"STOP TOUCHING MY BRUISE WOMEN!!" Yelled Louis swatting my hand away as I lightly touched the bruise on his face "Those college kids really hurt you huh?" I said "Speak for yourself. You have bruises on you as well" he said "Blame Harry's kid for destroying their college home" I said

"When did you take Tawkwondoe?" He said "Took it for 5 years, highest in the enter class and 5 time champion" I said "Yet you can't beat your bullies" he said "I would but I don't want to responsible for their hospital bills so yeah. To much money" I said and he chuckled.

"Matt and Eric still believe I was raised by ninjas when I was younger" I said "They would" he said and I chuckled "Also does that manshe as you call her really has a dick?" He said "Maybe. She showed up with a g string at yoga 2 weeks ago. Also who even invited her to the party?" I said

"I have no idea. I did say it was a open invite so that will explain why I don't even know how .net people showed up" he said "At least that party is unforgettable" I said "Duh. When do you a see a party of college kids ruining it and adults and the college kids go to war?" He said and I chuckled.

"Louis can I ask you something?" I said and he nodded "Why do you love me? Out of all girls why me?" I said and he gave me a half smile "Like I said you're special and not like any other girls I met before. You're also very beautiful even if you're covered in scars followed up by you being a very strong person" he said pecking my lips and I smiled.

He took a sip from his drink and he had a weird face. His eyes grew wide before running towards the bathroom towards the sink. "WHY WAS THERE HOT SAUCE IN MY DRINK?!?" He yelled "IT WORKED!!!" Yelled Beck running in the room and I gave him a high five "I raised you well child" I said "You need to stop hanging out with your mom less often" said Louis walking out of the bathroom.

"Nah" said Beck "Darn you child" said Louis before walking out the room. I heard my computer ring and I walked towards it and sat down. I saw it was Ken Skype calling me. I answered it "Hey Ken" I said once he showed up on my screen "So are we making the video or not?" He said.

"The Gmod Towers right?" I said and he nodded "Yeah. Get Mark and Diction on the line while I load up the game" I said "Whatever you say Minx" he said. Minx is my YouTube name wherever I play games with other YouTubers. I started up my game and waited for the others to join. I set up the recording session.

"Diana are you be the drunken bastard again?" Said Mark joining the game "I wasn't even drunk once in this game" I said

~ Flash Back ~

"I'M STILL LITERALLY DRUNK!!!" I said laughing as my character was still drunk "I've died drunk. I don't know how you're still alive" said Diction "I'm throwing up all over the furniture" I said as my character threw up. I looked to see I earned a achievement "I earned a achievement called Drunk Bastard. I've been drunk for 20 minutes now" I said

"How many beers did you drank?" Said Mark "I don't know 60?" I said "Goddammit..." He said

~ Present ~

"LIES!!!" Yelled Diction "Whatever. Let's get this video over with"

**********

"Talk to you guys later" I said to Mark, Diction and Ken before ending the Skype call. I walked downstairs and saw Matt and Eric downstairs talking to Louis and Beck is playing with his toys. "Hey guys" I said sitting down next to Louis "Heard about your family" said Matt. "Well they were doing to find me sooner or later" I said.

"Don't worry. You'll be okay" said Eric giving me a reassuring. "How did you 3 even met anyways?" Said Louis "Get your shield ready guys" I said to Matt and Eric before telling the story on how I met Matt and Eric.