Chapter 3

Serenity P.O.V

"Mom?" I said in shock "Mom? I thought she is dead" said Connor "But her eyes. My mom is the only person in the world with deep blue eyes like those" I said "I ain't nobody mom" she said and her eye started twitching. "Yeah my mom eye starts twitching when she lies" I said.

"Just a coincidence" she said "Stop lying mom. How are you alive and look like a completely different person?" I said and she sighed "Ever heard of a soul possessing another person body?" She said "Why did you decide to come back this way?" I said.

"I want a different life. No danger or negative things haunting me" she said "And how's this life going?" I said "Great believe it or not. You don't realize the last time when everything was the way I want it" she said "Can you back home?" I said and she shook her head.

"Why not?" I said "That life was just filled with a lot of negative I want to forget. I brought danger to everyone that almost got them killed. Ever since I was gone nothing bad has ever happened to you guys" she said. "But I miss you" I said "Who brought you here?" She said

"My dad" said Connor "Call him to come over here" she said and he nodded before calling him.

*****

Patrick walked in and we all faced him "What do you want?" He said before mom pushed him against the wall "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BROUGHT MY DAUGHTER HERE?!? I'M BRING DANGER TO EVERYONE AND YOU MADE IT WORSE YOU WUSS!!!" She yelled and he was so scared but then he realize who she really was.

"Diana?" He said "No it's Santa" she said sarcastically "What happened to you?" He said "Long story but why the hell did you brought them here? Don't you realize I put a lot of people in danger?" She said "You're completely wrong about that" he said "We'll just wait outside" said Connor grabbing my hand and dragging me out.

Diana P.O.V

Serenity and Connor walked out leaving me and Patrick alone "How am I wrong? Don't you realize how many times I almost got everyone killed?" I said "You're dead to everyone else but bad things still happen. Your sister escaped prison along with Kiara and may come a kill everyone for revenge" he said.

"Goddammit. I ain't returning home either way. I don't wanna go back to old life. You saw how much of a wreck I was when I last saw you" she said "Everyone needs you. You don't realize how depressed everyone was after you died including me. If you don't believe me I have evidence" he said before walking out and bringing Serenity back in.

"Tell her Serenity. Tell her your life now" he said and she sighed "Mom I get bullied everyday at school and no one notices. I come home everyday with lots of bruises that are noticeable but no one gives a shit" she said "What about Beck?" I said and she kinda tense up a bit.

"Beck died in a car accident last year on my birthday. He died right in front of me. Don't you realize you're not a danger to anybody? It just happens" she said "I'm sorry but I can't back home" I said looking down "Mom I need you really badly. A lot of things have changed ever since you died. I never knew you cause I was so young when you died" she said.

"I understand but I can't come home" I said "What about for dad? Dad changed so much after you died. He never noticed I get bullied everyday. He's very busy all the time and doesn't have the time for me. He misses you very much and he needs you. Me and Beck only had each other because dad was busy and doesn't take time to talk to us." She said.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to relapse again and hurt anybody" I said "DIANA!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS YOU?!? DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT HER AND LOUIS ANYMORE?!?" Yelled Patrick in my face. "I UNDERSTAND THEY NEED ME BUT I JUST CAN'T GO BACK!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM THE NEGATIVE MY ENTIRE LIFE BUT YOU GUYS ARE BRINGING ALL MY MEMORIES BACK!!!" I yelled