Diana P.O.V

It was 6:30am and me and Dean are at the coffee shop before school starts. Me and him go to different schools "Why is Matt at home again?" I said sitting down on a booth.

"He's a lazy bastard like always" said Dean handing me my coffee. "I won't be surprised if he has to repeat senior year again" I said and he chuckled.

Harry P.O.V

"Why the fuck did you wake me at 6:30 of the morning? I need my sleep man" said Zayn as I dragged him around the city "When was the last time we had free time? Might as well get some before rehearsals for today concert in LA" I said continuing walking.

"Can we get some coffee to wake me up?" He said "Like that will help" I said "YOU WOKE ME UP!!! YOU OWE ME!!!" He yelled and people around us gave us strange looks "Move along" I said before continuing walking with Zayn falling behind.

"Why couldn't you ask the other boys to go with you?" Said Zayn "Liam ruins the fun, Louis will get lost, and Niall....well he's Niall, he'll eventually do something stupid" I said "True" he said before walking in a nearby coffee shop.

"SHIT WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" yelled a girl that's inside "Man time goes by fast" said the boy that's with her. They started running towards us and the girl wasn't looking and accidentally bumped into me causing her drink to spill all over my shirt and some of it on hers.

"Oh fuck I'm so sorry" she said throwing some napkins on me "It's fine really" I said. "DIANA HURRY UP!!!" Yelled the boy "Again really sorry" she said giving me a apologetic smile before running off. She looks familiar "Haha I'm glad you brought me here" said Zayn laughing with his phone out.

"oh haha" I said sarcastically "You're lucky you can afford a new shirt" he said "That girl looks familiar" I said "Well we do know she isn't a fan or else she'll be screaming her head off" he said "I know I've seen her before" I said

"Dude. Don't make this into a fanfic. You can't just assume you know that girl right off the bat" he said "Yeah guess you're right" I said "I'm always right" he said and I rolled my eyes. We heard screaming and we turned around and saw fans outside...well this day is going to be eventful.

Diana P.O.V

"See you after school" said Dean hugging before walking down the sidewalk. I sighed before turning around and walking inside the school. "DIANA!!!" yelled Jourdy from behind. I turned around and saw her dark brown hair in a messy ass bun and her light green eyes tired "Did you get drunk last night or something?" I said as we began walking down the hallways.

"Oh haha. Try babysitting your little brother in the middle of the night and see if you get any sleep" she said "I have a 11 year old little sister but she's mature enough already" I said "So guess what day today is?" She said "Monday?" I said

"No its someone birthday" she said "It's Oliver Sykes birthday already? Da fuq?" I said "NO YOU IDIOT IT'S MINE!!!" She yelled "Oh...can I pretend it's Oliver Sykes birthday though?" I said and she rolled her eyes "At least you don't have to buy me a present this year" she said

"OH HALLELUJAH!!! Plus I'm broke...." I said "We're going to a concert tonight" she said "Who's performing? Crown The Empire? Memphis May Fire? Sleeping With Sirens? I KNOW.....PIERCE THE VEIL!!!" I yelled

"Ew fuck no. It's a One Direction concert" she said "Bye" I said before walking off to first period "SEE YOU AT LUNCH!!!" She yelled behind "YOU TOO!!!" I yelled back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I've waited outside the school for Dean to pick me up but he's running late. "Where's your little boyfriend?" Said her ugly voice "Where's your 5 boyfriends Brooklyn?" I said facing her. She has long black hair and hazel eyes. I plugged in my ear phones "What are you listening to?" She said taking my iPod from my hands and checking the name of the song

"Who the fuck are Black Veil Brides? Are those another one of your shitty emo bands?" She said "And the insults will still continue after 5 years of being in school together" I said walking away from her "This is only the beginning" she said smirking at me before walking off to her group of friends.

"Hey Diana" said Matt popping next to me "Where the fuck you came from?" I said "I was here the whole time. What did Brooklyn say to you?" He said "Just everyday insults" I said "So Jourdy told me you're going to the One Direction concert tonight. Front row as well" he said smirking at me.

"Why you're giving me that look?" I said "Remember a couple years ago you met Harry? I wouldn't be surprised if he recognize you this morning" he said "How high are you?" I said. He just sigh and took out his phone and showed me a picture from the morning when I accidentally spilled my coffee on someone.

"Where did you get this picture?" I said "It's over the internet. Mystery girl spills coffee all over teen pop star Harry Styles" he said "Oh....that will explain the dude accent then" I said before returning back to my music. "You don't realize it don't you?" He said "Realize what?" I said "The paps are making a huge ass deal of it and are at the coffee shop to see if you magically show up" he said.

"Great now I need a new coffee shop" I said "True that" he said "Now I definitely will not enjoy the concert tonight" I said "I'm praying for you girl" he said "Everyone will be giving me strange looks cause of my piercings, my hair and my clothing" I said "Like I said I'm praying for you" he said patting my cheek

"Dean please hurry the fuck up. I don't want to be near this idiot" I said to myself "Hurtful" said Matt in a offended voice.

*************

"The story of my life

I gave her hope

I spend her love

Until she's broken inside

The story of my life"

My eye kept twitching as my friends forces me to watch the concert. She took away my phone and iPod to make sure of it...Jourdy I fucking hate you forever. "Isn't this the best concert ever?" Said Jourdy. I sent her the dirtiest look ever and she took a couple steps away from me.

I look up the stage and saw Harry and Zayn talking amongst themselves and Harry pointed at me and Zayn had a realization face. What the fuck? "You motherfucker" said Jourdy "What did I do?" I said "Harry and Zayn are totally giving you glances" she said "Must be the other girls around us" I said "No you know they're staring at you. What do you know that I don't know?" She said

"Just forget about it" I said returning my attention back to stage.

**************

"I'll wait for you in the car" said Jourdy before walking out of the arena and I headed for the restrooms. I walked inside and saw no one in here. I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out and it was my mom. Great. I answered it and my mom immediately yelled at me "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!? DO YOU REALIZE HOW LATE IT IS?!?" She yelled

"Calm down. I'm with Jourdy" I said "Sri hanging out with that dumb friend of yours" she said "You should appreciate I'm not home. You know you don't want me" I said "You know what...do what you. Don't come home, I wouldn't care. Just know that I will never love you sorry worthless ass" she said before hanging up.

I felt tears stream down my face and I looked up in the mirror my eye makeup running down my face. I sighed before grabbing a few paper towels and wetting them to wipe off my face. I rolled up my sleeve and saw all my scars that haven't healed yet. I sighed before throwing away the paper towels and walking out of the restrooms.

I looked down the whole time before bumping into someone. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention" said a familiar voice before helping me up "It's alright. I wasn't paying attention either" I said continuing to look down "Aren't you that girl in the coffee shop in the morning?" said Harry and I slowly looked up

"How did you know?" I said "I have good memory that's all" he said and I half smiled. He looked down and a frown appeared on his face "What's that on your arms?" He said. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Well bye" I said quickly before walking off. "Uh bye" he said behind me.

************************************************************

Sorry for taking so long to update but I was very busy and had writers block.